“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #7 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
CT
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had such an excellent 2 night stay at the start of our trip to Poland, that we booked our final night here as well. The location cannot be beat for visiting the old town. It is a 5 minute walk to the main square, yet completely secluded on a quiet street. The rooms were wonderful. We stayed in connecting superior rooms our first stay and a deluxe room our final night. Each room was clean, well laid out, and had excellent baths. Breakfast was delicious although admittedly expensive. The pool is more than adequate, especially for city standards. The staff were extremely professional, friendly, and eager to assist. It definitely gave you the feeling of coming back home after a day of sightseeing, as compared to the larger chain hotels. We recommend Le Regina without reservation.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank linkakk
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear linkakk,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw and coming back to you for your last night in Poland. We greatly appreciate your comments and the excellent review! That's very important and power giving to all of us. I was very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.

We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Best regards,

Agnieszka Tucharz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been staying in Le Regina for the past several years. Apart from friendly service what distinguishes this restaurant is a small but impeccable restaurant which is run by Pawel oszczyk, whose dishes and style i have come to admire. Dont miss a chance to have a dinner or lunch there if you are staying in the hotel, i do recommend it as one of the best places to enjoy delicious and beautifully presented food in Warsaw, one of the most pleasant discoveries for me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank George P
Dear George P,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw. We greatly appreciate your comments and the excellent review especially about our La Rotisserie Restaurant and Paweł Oszczyk cuisine! That's very important and power giving to all of us.
I would like to thank you once again for letting me know how impressed you were with our services and facilities.

We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Liss, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were a group travelling on to another destination,we had one night in Warsaw .The hotel was in a good location , easy walking distance from the old town and restaurants.
I cannot fault the room we had , I had a good nights sleep in a very comfortable bed.
The staff were very helpful, it was no trouble for them to book our train tickets on line for us .
We can recommend the restaurant it was 5 star.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Suegale
Dear Suegale,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel and recommend Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw in such a nice way. Your words state a great value for me and the entire team. We are happy and proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction and good impressions in memory when you leave.

Hoping to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at Hotel Le Regina for one night on June 26, 2014. Rate was about 125 Euro/ night for a standard room, breakfast not included.

The hotel facilities were quite pleasant, the location besides the Old town good. Room 214 was not spacy but nice decorated and good in shape. The bathroom had a very comfortable size.

Turn down was already done when entering the room, a bottle of water, coffee and wifi was complimentary.

This far this good. Not good was the personnel situation:

- there was no doorman available when arriving, you have to carry the luggage on your own (there even seemed to be no process for the luggage transfer)

- at reception I had to wait about ten minutes as there arrived four guests and check in took quite long with showing passports and so on

- no guidance to the room or help with the luggage was offered, even as requested at the desk the receptionist just pointed the way to the elevator

- very annoying: you can hear every closing of guest rooms doors on the corridor and from 6.45 am housekeeping starts making up the rooms beside my room with door slamming and so on. Very noisy were all the big trolleys they did use for laundry and cleaning goods. As the floor is stone with carpets every movement of the trolleys sounded like a passing train. When complaining at 7.30 am to stop this activities they even didn't understand english. So I had to start my day a bit tired and two hours earlier than planned.

Needless to say, that there was no luggage transfer or doormen service when checking out.

In total a hotel with nice facilities but not a real luxury hotel with 5 star service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear warum,

Thank you for taking your time to share your opinion. I am delighted to hear that in general you were satisfied with our facilites and location.
Please accept my apology for our service. Described situations shouldn't have happend in five - star property.
I can ensure you that proper actions for improvement will be taken

Thank you once again for your feedback. It will definitely help us to improve our work and avoid such situations in the future.

I really hope you will give me and my team second chance and I will be glad to welcome you back to Mamaison Le Regina Hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

When I travel I try to avoid business hotels and try to chose boutique ones instead. This one was not a typical business hotel but it was a bit too stiff and elegant for my taste. So unfortunately it never became a home away from home. I have to keep looking for my favorite hotel in Warsaw.

The location however is great in the old town but in the less crowded parts of it. Breakfast was not included so I did not try it as there were other less pricy options in the bars and cafes close by.

I had room service for dinner twice and it was very good (but somewhat pricy).

The hotel has a sauna and spa which is really nice. They also have massage which is run by an external company. Due to that there were some misunderstandings with by massage booking so I had to cancel. I tried to schedule a massage directly with the girl that does the massages instead but due to the humidity caused by the pool in her massage room she had a limit on the amount of massages she could do a day before the air became too unbearable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Marta K
Dear Marta K,

Thank you for your review of hotel Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit and appreciated our location, facilities and cozy but unique swimming pool and sauna.

If you do not find your "home" in Warsaw, please remember that we will be very pleased to welcome you again at Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw.

Ft. Laud, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I wish I had more reasons to visit Warsaw because we so thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. I would return without any hesitation.

The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful….or CHEERFUL AND KIND.

All of my emails were promptly answered and all of my requests received immediate attention.

The staff at the reception desk were enormously courteous, helpful, and efficient. And so nice!

The hotel has a beautiful air of quiet elegance. VERY elegant. Lovely surroundings. Everything was in great condition. Our room was most comfortable and very quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was enormous and wonderfully appointed.

The breakfast buffet was beautifully laid out every morning with quite a lot of choices for every taste.

The neighborhood is a charming, quiet neighborhood. We really enjoyed taking walks in the early morning. After seeing the traffic and congestion in downtown Warsaw, we were very happy we had chosen this more peaceful location.

We cannot give enough compliments to the entire staff for making us feel so welcome and well taken care of. THANK YOU.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank pacosmom
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear pacosmom,

Thank you very much for having chosen Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw for your recent visit to Warsaw, we much appreciate you having taken the time to provide most valuable comments on your stay.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our services and facilities, your kind comments shall serve as reward, as well as motivation to do even better in the future.

Once again, we appreciate your positive feedback. You gave all of us another reason to be proud of our hotel.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stayed here for one night last week on a road trip from a volleyball tournament in Northern Poland. We got the room on Splendia the same afternoon at a fantastic rate. This is a very nice property and perfectly located for the Warsaw tourist. 2 minutes walk from Old Town and 5 minutes walk from the Royal Route. The rooms are very spacious by European standards and the bed was very very nice. Our hostess at check-in recommended a couple of nice dining spots and we tried one with great success (and very convenient). Even without the deal price I would highly recommend this for Warsaw tourists from the USA.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank RobertMueller
Dear RobertMueller,

Thank you for your kind words and such a nice review. We are delighted that we succeeded in providing a fantastic stay for you. We are also very glad you appreciated our facilities, location and beautiful Warsaw’ s old town.

It is our aim to satisfy all our guests and we are extremely pleased to get back such positive comments!

We hope to welcome you soon again!