“Superb hotel”

Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw
Ranked #7 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A truly excellent hotel full of character & taste with excellently appointed rooms. Staff very professional and efficient. Hotel in an excellent location, a stone's throw from the old town so an excellent base from which to explore all that Warsaw has to offer. Will 100% book this hotel when I'm next in Warsaw..If I had one gripe, it would be that breakfast, whilst looking nice, was expensive in my opinion. However as close to 10/10 as possible for a hotel..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Dommer7,

Thank you for choosing Mamaison Hotel Le Regina for your recent visit to Warsaw.
We very much appreciate your positive comment.

Warsaw is a fantastic city with a wide range of both cultural and business possibilities.
Our boutique hotel, located on the edge of the Old Town, is a great choice for all travelers looking for the elegant interiors, professional service and fine dining restaurant with the Sommelier Champion of Poland 2013 selection.

The breakfast served in our La Rotisserie restaurant offers not only the buffet options, you may also order eggs any style and try traditional Polish cold cuts and cheese. In the summer season you may enjoy all those specialties in our lovely patio.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back in Le Regina upon your next visit to Warsaw!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

we went to poland for work and this hotel made it feel like a great vacation. first off the hotel is beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff is so friendly. every morning we went for the buffet and the food was great they have so many choices and the staff was so helpful. when we went back to the room the bed was made and everything was spotless. Then when we came back for the night they had don turn don service and the sheets ready for us to jump in.the room is beautiful with high ceilings and plush bedding. The pool area is clean and inviting. i had to mail a letter one night and tried to buy a stamp, the front desk staff took my letter and mailed if for me that nigh with no charge. the little things is what makes a difference.The location is amazing you can walk everywhere and the sights are breath taking.

Dear JackieD,

Thank you for visiting Mamaison Hotel Le Regina and posting such a detailed comment,
we very much appreciate that!

I’m glad to learn that you have enjoyed all our services, starting from the room and its facilities, buffet breakfast selection and most important – professional and friendly service.
We are here to help all our guests to find themselves comfortable in the hotel and this beautiful city, that is why I am extremely happy to hear our associates have always made one step ahead with all your requests.

The hotel location is absolutely fantastic and you’re right that the neighborhood offers breathtaking views: the Old Town Square with the Royal Castle, the Royal Route and numerous parks will turn every stay into an exceptional visit!

I hope you would visit us again in the near future and I’ll be more than happy to meet you for a cup of coffee.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wonderful hotel! Warm and friendly welcome. The position is just few steps away from Barbakan and old town square. Rooms and spacious and very clean. Pool area is amazing. Overall......TOP NOTCH!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Milko1967,

Thank you for visiting Mamaison Hotel Le Regina and sharing such a positive feedback.

I’m happy to hear you have enjoyed your spacious room, the hotel location and most important – friendly service. Upon your next stay do not miss the opportunity of booking the table in our Michelin recommended La Rotisserie restaurant, where you may enjoy fabulous menu by Chef Paweł Oszczyk paired with top wines by the Sommelier Champion of Poland 2013, Andrzej Strzelczyk.

We’re looking forward to welcoming you back in our boutique hotel,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Regina hotel felt good from the first moment you step in. (and before even as the location is right in the heart of the old town, many nice looking restaurants around it).
Has the look and feel of a boutique hotel. Staff at reception was excellent, the room was excellent, spacious, nice bathroom, big enough desk to work at, nice window with view of garden. Good bed also, slept very good. Then: free wifi, and no difficulties to log in as happens in other hotels. Breakfast was very good indeed; there was nothing missing that I would have liked, good prersentation, and staff that pays attention. Very impressed. Restaurant seems to be good aswell evben if I did not have the chance to try. On top of everything else, all this came at very reasonable prices, so I can definately recommend this hotel for business or holiday. I usually would not rate hotels as high as this but it has to be said..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Telly_2408,

Thank you for choosing boutique Mamaison Hotel Le Regina for your recent stay in Warsaw!
I very much appreciate your feedback.

Le Regina is located at the edge of the Old Town, in a close proximity to the main routes, parks, Royal Castle and other cultural highlights. With its perfect location and free WiFi it is a great hotel for both business and leisure travelers. All fine dining and wine connoisseur visit our Michelin recommended La Rotisserie restaurant for the signature cuisine by Chef Paweł Oszczyk and the Sommelier Champion of Poland 2013 selection – fantastic culinary experience! Do not miss it upon your next visit to Warsaw.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Mamaison Hotel Le Regina. I booked and paid ahead on their website for a slight discount (non refundable...which is why I always buy trip insurance). I picked the hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and it's relatively small size (I believe 60 rooms) and it's proximity to Stare Miasto (The Old Town)

We arrived at approximately 11 am on a Sunday morning. Our room wasn't ready but they said it would be in an hour and a half or so... So we left our bags and wandered off to check out the neighborhood and have lunch. The hotel is in Nowe Miastro...New Town. It is just outside the Barbicon and old town. A short stroll. We decided it is the perfect distance from the activity. Quiet, yet you can be in all the action in minutes. We found a restaurant that was open early for lunch...it is called "Zapiecek"...we subsequently noted it was a chain but we enjoyed it alot and had lunch there (at it's various locations) a number of times during our stay. We were especially fond of the fried mushroom pierogi with a side of sour cream.

Returning to the hotel we were given Suite 304...an upgrade. It is on the third floor. The elevator only goes to the second floor which wasn't an issue for us especially since the nice bell man carried everything up. The room was great. Kind of dormer style with sloped walls. A large sitting area with a desk, mini bar, closet, sofa, love seat, tv and sliding glass doors to a private terrace. Then a seperate bed area with a Queen bed, more closet space and drawers and another tv. A two bathroom set up...One with a bathtub/shower and sink which was light and airy with a big skylight and the second with the toilet and sink. Everything was immaculate.

I am an immediately unpack kind of person. Even before the bell man left I noted there were no chairs or table on the terrace. I commented and he said they would bring some immediately. I don't know if they didn't have anything out there because it was early May or ??? but that terrace begged for a table and chairs! Within 10 minutes we had a table and chairs! I then noted I needed more hangers and some ice and another pillow. All delivered pronto! The only odd thing...only one set of towels. In a suite? Really? Must have been an oversight but one call and they were there again. This was the trend. Ask and you shall receive. Immediately. With a smile. When we bought flowers at one of the many flower stalls I asked at the front desk if we could get a vase as we walked through the lobby...they almost beat us to our room with a vase! A very nice turn down service with chocolates every evening.

Oh...The room had one bathrobe and one set of slippers. My husband didn't care for a robe or slippers so I didn't call for them but it seemed odd that a suite would only have one set.

As I noted the hotel is a boutique type hotel...small and seemed to cater to couples and small business groups. There is a pool which we checked out but didn't use. The lobby/reception area has lots of comfortable seating and newspapers. The hotel restaurant "La Rotisserie" is small/intimate and very good. We ate there one evening. The menu is not extensive but we found beef and duck dishes that appealed. I was a bit put off by the fact that I didn't see a salad on the menu and said as much. Our waiter said the chef could offer us a garden salad, a caprese, or a ceasar salad...from then on I was happy. Excellent wines offered by the glass as we wanted white with our salads and red with our entrees. The evening we dined at the hotel was pleasant and they offered us an outdoor table but it is so plain out on the cement patio/veranda facing the street. No flowers, potted plants etc.... The resturant is so elegant it seemed a shame to sit at a table facing cars parked on the street. We stayed inside in the lovely dining room.

Our other favorite restaurant was Barbakan...on the right as you walk from the Hotel to the Old Town. Friendly folks, good food. On the Square in Old Town we ate at Bazyliszek one night. It was good, not great. One eats there for the atmosphere and people watching.

All in all the Mamaison Hotel Le Regina was a great base of operations for our visit and I would love to return someday. From Warsaw we went on to Krakow for 8 days and then came back to Warsaw for a night before flying home. For our last night we stayed at the Intercontinental Warsaw. It was very good....but not as good as the Mamaison Hotel Le Regina!

Dear J&S,

Thank you for taking time and sharing such a detailed feedback with the travel community.
It’s great to learn how much you have enjoyed this beautiful city, our boutique hotel and its neighborhood.

I’m glad to hear that all our staff members were always helpful and smiling. We have not only professional but foremost supportive people on board who love their job and share their positive attitude with others. Thank you for pointing this out, I’ll pass your feedback to them directly!

You have stayed in one of our 6 Deluxe Rooms – 2 of them are located on the ground floor and offer lovely gardens, While 4 others are on the 3rd floor where you may enjoy a sunny terrace. The weather in May, surprisingly, didn’t spoil us with sun and almost summer temperatures as usually, that is why we have decided to extend the final preparations for the season and renovate the furniture. I’m glad they came to your room on time.

Our Chef Paweł Oszczyk and the Sommelier Champion of Poland 2013, Andrzej Strzelczyk,
would be happy to hear how much you have enjoyed the menu and wine selection.
Every month we offer unique wines which are also available by glass. Our La Rotisserie restaurant team is always at your service with any individual menu suggestions, do not hesitate to ask for your favorites and we would be happy to serve them according to our unique style!

We hope to host you in Le Regina in the near future, I’d be happy to meet you for a cup of coffee in our lavish patio!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Located at the northern end of the Old City this hotel is a little out of the action and more difficult than others to get to. But the service and room fittings are very good. Entrance and lobby were gracious. Coffee was ordinary but the food was excellent - breakfast was a lavish treat (and expensive). Book ahead for good rates. My first night was less than US$100 but when I wanted to extend closer to the time it had nearly trebled. Hope that that helps.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear aussiesJandP,

Thank you for taking time and sharing such a positive feedback with us!

I’m happy to learn how much you have enjoyed your stay in our boutique hotel.
The location is perfect for both business and leisure travelers – Old Town area is very quiet yet offers many cultural and culinary attractions, as well as parks and galleries.

The service is what we pay the attention to in the first place, that is why I’m extremely happy to hear you were taken care by our professional staff members.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

It seems that it is not necessary to recommend this number one. We stayed three nights in the hotel. the hotel from the entrance till we left. Perfect service in a very stylish quite place with very good food (La Rotisserie is wonderful but don't forget to visit Atelier Amaro who is worldclass). Perfect location to visit the city by feet. The Spa can better. But who is perfect?

Room Tip: The rooms 304 and 305 have a terrace and sun in the morning, rooms 301 and 302 also have a terrace a...