“my Favourite place”

and up
City Sightseeing Warsaw Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #14 of 389 things to do in Warsaw
Reviewed June 16, 2013

La Cantina is an Italian restaurant where it is nice to site and observe the people passing by... of course with a Polish beer :). The street takes you to the Old Town.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Probably the most beutiful road in Warsaw. Nice shops and Caffes, interesting monuments and churches, wide pavements for walking.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We walked down Nowy Swiat looking for a place for dinner, and found many nice restaurants. It was very pleasant walking around there and eating outdoors on a nice evening. The atmosphere is very upbeat; a nice place for a stroll in the afternoon/evening.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

were looking forward to great shopping....not soo much. Nice to walk around but overrated. Better off checking out the local malls for great buys.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

everytime I walk down Nowy Swiat I feel like a teen, because I was a teenager when I was there the first time
Cool Coffe Shops, nice fashion shops, I just love walking down this street