Stayed here for 2 days on business. Typical Ibis; clean, well run, good breakfast. Well located for a short walk into the old town. Room was fine, no complaints. Sorry there isn't much more to add but it's an Ibis, if you have stayed in one then you know what to expect. If I had to go back I wouldn't argue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto