Located about a 10 minute walk from the centre of the Old Town, this modern IBIS is a good choice for visitors to Warsaw whether for business or holiday.
In front of the hotel is the touching memorial to those who were transported to the gulags after WWII and on the way into the Old Town you'll pass the memorial to the Warsaw Uprising. I found the 10 minute walk interesting as I went different ways each time.
The hotel is a modern building with the standard IBIS rooms etc. The restaurant and bar seem well set out and from the high floors you may get an ok view over Warsaw.
There doesn't seem to be a lot around the hotel in terms of restaurants and supermarkets, however the Old Town isn't that far. It's also about a 10 minute walk to the metro which I use to get around town. There are also tram and bus lines near the hotel.
I've stayed here twice and will stay again next time I'm in Warsaw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto hotel is located close to the old city of Warsaw and the Royal Palace. Only 12 km from Okecie international airport and 3 km from the railway station, it is ideal for weekends and longer explorations of the Polish capital. It proposes 333 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24/24, private covered parking and 6 meeting rooms for organising seminars and conferences. Wifi wireless Internet access for guests on a business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto - Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Stare Miasto Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Accor Warszawa Stare Miasto