Courtyard by Marriott Warsaw Airport
Hotel Lord(Warsaw)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsan early flightmain terminalterminal buildingdeparture halllate arrivalrental carlobby barconvenient locationlate at nightstayed one nightfree wifibusiness hotelquiet roomchecking inrooms are nicebusiness tripfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed in this hotel as part of a business trip. Room was of a good size compared to other hotels in the region. Great selection of food at breakfast including an omlette station. Dinner was great value 80 PLN for 2 courses and a beer. Reception staff were very friendly and the decor was nice for an airport hotel. I found the room rates were a little on the high side and if I had time would have probably chosen a property closer to the city centre, but I would recommend if required to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel the day before our very early departure. The check in was ok, we didn’t get the room I requested at the early check in but we were so tired we didn’t really care. The rooms were nice and I loved the long, deep bathtub. The restaurant at the hotel is excellent, we had a BLT and pork chops in a mushroom sauce. Highly recommend it. The bruschetta was good too, but don’t get the water, it was quite expensive (28 zlote for a bottle). The bed was comfortable and internet was free. We will stay there again. There is no pool but there is a little work out room.

Room Tip: before your stay get some snacks
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Located directly at the Okecie airport, good access to the center of warsaw. No shops nearby, the downside is also problematic access and exit from the hotel parking. Meals - breakfast buffets, hot meals to choices (scrambled eggs, sausage) and live cooking - pancakes, and a lot of cold snacks ( fruits, yogurts) , hot beverages coffee, tea, juice.

Room Tip: room large and spacious beds large and comfortable, the room TV free bottled water, a large bathroom with a bath with shower option. I would recommend a room overlooking the airport
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the perfect place to stay overnight and catch a morning flight out of Warsaw Chopin airport. We arrived at the hotel in late afternoon. Check-in was easy and, once we deposited our luggage, dropping off the car was also simple, as the airport's rental car return is located under the hotel. We dropped off the car and literally took an elevator back to the hotel lobby. The next morning, we checked out and walked across the driveway to the airport. It can't get better than this.

The room was exactly what you'd expect from a Courtyard hotel - not the fanciest ever, but certainly considerably above average. The bathroom was completely functional, although nothing special. Our only complaint with the hotel was that the key card for the room did not work at check-in. After trekking downstairs for a replacement card, that one didn't work either. The third card finally worked.

One last thing, we were able to head to the Centrum area of Warsaw for a good farewell meal of traditional Polish cuisine because this hotel is also very convenient to the airport's train station, which offers rail transportation directly to the Centrum. From our experiences at the beginning of the week, we knew that there are trams available from the Centrum area to the old and new town areas, so pretty much all of central Warsaw is easily available by public transportation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank cayman8
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am staying every single time in this hotel when I visit Warsaw. Customer service is good, staff tends to be friendly, rooms are clean & comfortable. I am almost always getting upgrade to Junior Suite as Platinum Marriott Reward program. Free 1.5l bottle is in every single room, internet works as it should. Executive lounge provides sufficient variety of beverages and snacks. Rates often include breakfast in restaurant. The only disadvantage is that cell phones do not work well in higher floors. I usually have difficulties to make calls from 30th floor higher... In summary this is typical Marriott standard that I would expect in such hotel. I recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business