OK... I'm an oddball. I've run over 46,000 miles in my life. I love to explore on foot. I did a couple visits here - and ran several miles. What did I find?
- A palace in the middle
- A botanical garden
- Lots of trees
- Several lakes
- Soft surfaces to run
- A variety of plants
- Places to sit and relax
- A pond/lake in the middle
- Squirrels - which I scared half to death
- Cafes with coffee, ice cream, etc...
- A classic restaurant with good views and good food
- Miles of trails to not get bored
- Easy to get back out and into the city
- Solitude in a city of 2MM+
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.