“Spent several hours exploring” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Warsaw Sightseeing Tour with English Speaking Guide
Ranked #1 of 246 things to do in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Magnificent palatial and garden complex was built by King Stanislaw August Poniatowski during the second half of the eighteenth century and features the neoclassical Palace on the Water (Lazienki Palace) surrounded by magnificent gardens, canals and ponds.
Illinois
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Spent several hours exploring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

OK... I'm an oddball. I've run over 46,000 miles in my life. I love to explore on foot. I did a couple visits here - and ran several miles. What did I find?
- A palace in the middle
- A botanical garden
- Lots of trees
- Several lakes
- Soft surfaces to run
- A variety of plants
- Places to sit and relax
- A pond/lake in the middle
- Squirrels - which I scared half to death
- Cafes with coffee, ice cream, etc...
- A classic restaurant with good views and good food
- Miles of trails to not get bored
- Easy to get back out and into the city
- Solitude in a city of 2MM+

• Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Summer Chopin piano concerts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have to admit Im not subjective....Warsaw is my city. City that I love and hate at same time. Lazienki is certainly on plus side. Specially summer Chopin concerts there. around trees and flowers, sitting on the grass observing clouds and listening to chopin music.....absolutely amazing and unique. And park itself has much more to offer.

Visited July 2014
Turku, Finland
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A beatiful park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This park is a must while in Warsaw. It is well maintained and really beautiful. During the summer there are piano conserts every Sunday at the Chopin monument. You can also enjoy a cup of coffee or an icecream at the café

Visited July 2014
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best park I have visited in the last decade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This park is a must see in Warsaw. After first visiting the warsaw uprising museum we dared to walk to Lazienki park. We walked for over an hour, but after arriving we could not stop discovering the park. The park is beautifull with various flora and fauna. In my opinion this is the best attraction I have experienced during my stay in warsaw.

1 Thank jensrooi
Warsaw, Poland
“Amazing Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

full of trees and lakes and Animals Lovely place for inspiration and relaxation also it has special area for kids to play .

Visited June 2014