“A pleasant weekend”
Review of Hotel Rialto

Hotel Rialto
Ranked #2 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 13, 2014

First time in Warsaw, a very tasteful and nice hotel. An incredibly knowledgeable and friendly sommelier in the restaurant which we highly recommend, but also the wonderful breakfast. A hotel I can really recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Elisabeth,

Thank you very much for your nice review. It is great to hear that you chose Rialto for your first visit in Warsaw. Hope we met your expectations. Our hotel is not only just bedrooms but also fine dining and I am very happy that you enjoyed our Salto Restaurant. It is my pleasure to notice that there are more and more customers looking for boutique products and personalized service which is not to find in big, chain hotels. And we are for them.

Shall your future plans bring you to Warsaw again, we will be more than happy to welcome you to Hotel Rialto again

Yours sincerely

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my family (two grownups and two kids) for the entire week. As we were travelling with the kids we decided to go for one bedroom suit. The suit was beautiful and very clean, big living room (dvd-player), balcony, separate bedroom, two closets, and a stunning bathroom. The unit had a classic art deco feel with high ceilings, classic furniture, and beautiful details all around. I love it that the hotel feels more private, much more exclusive than any other 5 stars hotel in Warsaw.

The staff was very nice and helpful and I would especially like to thank Mr Jarek who works in the reception – he truly offers 5 stars quality service. Wonderful breakfast, and again the staff makes you feel welcome. Quite and luxury start of the day. 

When we visit Warsaw next time, there is no doubts that we will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Beate,

Thank you very much for your kind review once again. It was a real pleasure to have you and your family with us. We are very glad that you liked our hotel and service so much. We always try to make our guests' stay special and memorable

Our doors are always open for you and your family

Jacek Szczesny

Reviewed June 4, 2014

If I were to stay in Warsaw again, I would go back to this hotel. I've never felt more at home, The people working there were kind and very helpful. I was also very impressed with the decor, so many unique touches ! All in all I have nothing bad to say !!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
rialtowarsaw, Dyrektor generalny at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

It is our everyday and endless goal to make our guests feel like at home. And there could not be a bigger award for us when they confim it. Thank you very much for your kind review and for sharing it with other customers

Shall you next vist bring you to Poland, Rialto is waiting for you

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed in Rialto in various rooms, from single to a double, on several occasions at weekends in the past few years. It is the best small hotel in Warsaw in terms of service (both Reception and Restaurant excellent), convenience of location and value for money.
I felt immediately at home and was so glad I did not go to a much larger establishment down the road for the same money.
If discreet opulence is your thing, Rialto certainly does it to a T.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Art S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing so nice feedback about your recent stay with us and sharing it with other customers. Is it wonderful to get this kind of review from a regular traveller, we hold your comments and suggestions in highest regard, and your loyalty is valued. I am very happy that you noticed fined details of Rialto - we are indeed different from a big chain hotels in terms of product and quality of service.

We are looking to welcoming you again to Rialto

Your sincerely

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed for two nights in in the end of April. We had an apartment on the 6th floor which was fantastic! Very specious, stylish, extremely clean and quiet. The bathroom was large with bath & shower. Everything in the apartment looked like very new.

The reception was friendly, helpful and very informative.

The breakfast is included in the price and was fantastic. It is served in the ground floor restaurant and includes a cold buffet and they will make you something hot from their menu which gives You a lot to choose from. The service there was excellent and friendly.

As for location, it is very good. Few minutes walking from the centre and about 25-30 minutes walking from the Castle.

We recommend hotel's limousine service which is very professional and provided by modern Mercedes cars and courteous, English-speaking drivers.

We loved our stay in Warsaw and this hotel was a big part of it.

Ana & Tom

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive and detailed review. We do appreciate you found our unique décor impressive. Hotel was designed the way every room will surprise you with a different atmosphere. Our restaurant is a one-of-a-kind restaurant in Warsaw, with South American flavors spruced up with the mind-blowing stunts of its hot-blooded Chef, Martin. Above it all, the biggest award for me is to hear that Rialto was a important part of your stay in Warsaw

Shall your future plans bring you back to Warsaw we would be more than happy to host you again.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I was delighted I chose this hotel. What attractied me initially was the fact how affordable this hotel with such good reviews and 5 stars. Initially I was in fact skeptical.

However staying at this hotel was the exact experience described in most of the reviews on here. Great decor, great staff, great fish soup ( compliments to the chef!) . The rooms were cozy , the bathroom was quite large.

The location was great, I went everywhere in Warsaw by foot from the hotel.

There isn't anything that for once make me doubt my choice, so I give this hotel a 5/5 and would recommend it to my colleagues and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank lebig9114

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind review and for recommeding Rialto to colleagues and friends. It is wounderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations regarding product and service. I will share this with my whole team

Looking forward to welcoming you again to Rialto

Jacek Szczesny

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. I got a free upgrade to a one bedroom flat. The flat was seriously so amazing I'm not even sure if I can give it justice by describing it. It was HUGE. It had a full living room, balcony, separate bedroom, two closets, and the largest bathroom I have seen in Europe. The unit had a classic art deco feel with high ceilings, classic furniture, and beautiful details all around. The bathroom was insane. It had a clawfoot tub in addition to a rain shower with the most beautiful mosaic tiling all around. Honestly, I have stayed in hotel rooms in Europe before that were smaller than this bathroom :)

The staff was so nice and helpful. The location is very convenient to the Central station and very walkable.

If I return to Warsaw, there is NO QUESTION I will stay here again. It may even warrant a trip just on its own :)

Room Tip: Try to score an upgrade. If not, it's totally worth any extra $ to get a one bedroom unit!