Hotel Rialto
MDM Hotel(Warsaw)
  • Room Service
Ochota Boutique Hotel(Warsaw)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsart decoboutique hotelold townsmall hotelupgraded to a suitebeautiful hotelloved this hotelcity tourhuge bathroomseparate showerhotel breakfastvery pleasant staynespresso machinean upgrademin walktop floorvisiting warsaw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I really really liked the Hotel Rialto, but wouldn't choose to stay here again, for one major reason.. the beds were just not hotel standard, they were really low to the ground and hard; it just felt like the beds had been there for the last 50 years. We had a couple of long days in Warsaw, and good hotel beds are so important!

I feel bad saying that though, because the Rialto itself is a gorgeous old-worldy hotel, from the reception to the cigar room (I didn't see it, but I find it adds to the glamourous image). The staff were very helpful, ordering us taxis and just being generally very nice. The bathroom (I need a nice bathroom!) was so different to the room, in a good way, it's all beautiful marble and had underfloor heating and a great shower.

For breakfast, I would order a la carte, the buffet was ok, but very overpriced (breakfast comes in at around 20euro which is crazy for Warsaw prices). The eggs from the a la carte menu were much better.

So, if you're looking for charm and great service, this is the place to stay. I think it is more suited for weekend breaks.
For business, where I need a great bed at the end of a long day, I will have to look elsewhere when I come to Warsaw again unfortunately.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for your valuable and helpful comments expressed in your review, which we have recently received.
As the Warsaw's premier boutique hotel we pride ourselves at offering the standard of quality and service unmatched by other chain hotels. Every hotel room has been individually designed and furnished to reflect the by-gone era of 1920s-1930s. This naturally extends to bathrooms and bedrooms appointments.
Once more I would like to thank you for your response and all remarks about our hotel. I am glad to read you generally enjoyed your stay here. We appreciate you found our unique décor impressive that made it glamorous. Thank you for positive comments about our service as well.

Wishing you a Happy Easter I remain
with kind regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I'll use the Rialto again. Good service and location and keener price than nearby options around the Culture palace/central railweay station area

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your very kind response and positive remarks about our hotel.
I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay here.
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back at the Rialto in the near future again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This was an excellent hotel. I chose it because of the high rating the previous guests gave it and they were proved totally correct. A true 5 star hotel but not at 5 star prices

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your very kind review about your last stay at our hotel. I appreciate you took your time to post this feedback. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and experienced a feeling of being well served.

Your recommendation and opinion about our hotel, especially the prices and quality, are valuable not only for us but especially for our future guests.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back at the Rialto in the near future.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

In November spontaneously me and my wife have decided to visit Warsaw. We have spent there only one night, however city, hotel and all the people that we have met there were special. Hotel Rialto, where we stopped, we have chosen accidentally. Nice little boutique hotel, stylish art-deco style. It is the hotel which could easily be one of the best in London we have found in Warsaw. Wonderful architecture, furniture and details of the hotel meant that we felt special. Staff friendly and courteous and well organized. Concierge in 15 minutes (and it was Sunday afternoon) organized a nice Mercedes with chauffeur who were speaking good English and he showed us Warsaw and next day took us out of town where we had to settle business. He also helped us to organize a meeting with a local businessman. We were really impressed by the professional and smiling service at the hotel. The only minus was an only non-smoking rooms in the hotel (we were told that it is because national regulations), slow internet and non-functioning sauna in the gym. We would definitely recommend Hotel Rialto because of the charming appearance, really good service and people working there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank noah b

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you took your time to post this feedback. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and experienced a feeling of being well served. Our mission is to meet our guests’ expectations. We are pleased to manage all tasks and wishes.

It is really fantastic that your room and the entire hotel interior design fulfilled your expectations and you liked the other facilities as well.

I have passed on your comments to the Team I am proud to have at the hotel.

I’m looking forward to welcoming you back at the Rialto in the near future.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is a small hotel, with all of the personal attention and good customer service that you could hope for. There were no bellboys fussing over you to take your bag to your room; no queues at reception on arrival; and lovely wood-pannelling and art deco glazing everywhere (including in the lovely lift). All the rooms are different, apparently, with plenty of original furniture pieces from the early 20s and 30s, but attention has still been given to modern comforts (underfloor heating in the bathroom was a real treat). I felt like I was in an episode of Poirot, without the drama. The only difficulty I found was trying to regulate the room temperature, which was just too hot at night, so I opened the windows instead, which was fine. I wondered if the heating was controlled centrally by the hotel (which happened the last time I was in Poland) but did find the thermostat control on the day I checked out. The restaurant, I should add, was also very good and the service, again, was fantastic. All in all, a really good hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mudpuppy M
rialtowarsaw, General Manager at Hotel Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great feedback following your recent stay with us. You have been kind enough to point out the little touches that our guests seem to appreciate in our unique hotel decor.

We are glad to hear that the guests who stay with us are looking for something a little more personal and characterful than the larger hotels tend to offer and we are lucky to have a team who genuinly enjoy making guests happy.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.