“Superb gym, great food offer, slept like a baby”

InterContinental Warszawa
Ranked #6 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I came here for a company training event and I must say it was a lovely stay. We had arrived late and all the restaurants were closed but the bar very kindly served all of us (35+) food and drink. It was chaotic as they had not been expecting it but dealt with it very well.

I must also say that the lunch buffet that the hotel offers is one of the best I have seen in a while. Furthermore it is in an ideal location making it easy to get to the airport.

If you find the time do go to the gym/spa as you have some incredible views which are worth seeing!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (3,131)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I spent a couple of nights in the InterContinental on a business trip. It's close to the central station and easy to reach by direct train from the airport (single fare less than GBP 1!) I didn't have time to do any exploring but saw that there was a large shopping centre nearby.

My room was a decent size and the bathroom was clean and modern. There was lots of choice for breakfast and the hot food on the buffet was kept nice and hot. The swimming pool on the top floor had good views over the city and stayed open quite late into the evening. Checking in and out was speedy and the staff were all pleasant. I would like to return to Warsaw for sightseeing and would definitely consider staying in the InterContinental.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at Intercontinental. It is within walking distance to all the major sights. There is a good shopping center (Golden Terraces=Zlote Tarasy), just a stone's throw away. Plentiful breakfast. Rooms are good sized. For internet connection you need to pay extra 75PLN (per 24hrs).

Room Tip: Beautiful views from the top floors. Our room was on 33th floor.
Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank travellingkiiku
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel has one of the best possible locations in Warsaw. On check in, my room was upgraded to 38th floor room which made me quite happy. The room was quite large and provided a royal experience. Service was amazing, staff was quite helpful and guided you well about small details. I could see the Palace of Culture and Science from my window and good city view from my room.Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This was our third visit to the Warsaw Intercontinental during the past 3 years. The rooms are nice and of good size and the service in general is good, but we faced a couple of problems during our stay. First of all they do seem to have some issues with the air conditioning in some rooms; we had to change our room since it was too hot but the second room was ok. Same thing happened last year but back then we were staying for just 2 nights and it was not worth moving rooms. The other problem we faced was related to.. plates! The breakfast plates are often not washed well and have old dry food stuck to them, something that I find a bit disgusting.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Although I do not like skyscaper-type of hotels, this one is really special. Perfect large rooms where you feel like in the castle. Excellent cuisine (bothnbreakfast and dinners) and great gym and swimming pool area on top of the building with a great view on the whole city. I highly reccomend to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My parents were both born in Poland. I was delighted to visit Warsaw for the first time ...
The reception at the Intercontinental Warsaw greatly enhanced my enjoyment.
Checkin was delightful! I was recognized as an elite member of the ambassador program and given a beautiful one bedroom suite... it was just delightful.
I was also given access to the Executive Club. What an outstanding Club and a pleasure this was. The young lady in charge spoke excellent English and could not have been more gracious. The remaining club staff spoke little English but compensated with wonderful attentive service. Breakfast and dinner were served. They were both excellent.
If you are an IHG member or an Intercontinenal Ambassador you will LOVE this property. Do stay here by all means! Even with an affiliation with the hotel's programs you will find this hotel experience very satisfying.

Room Tip: High floors have spectacular views
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Warsaw hotels
Warsaw Marriott Hotel
#16 of 127 in Warsaw
Śródmieście Południowe
H15 Boutique
H15 Boutique
#1 of 127 in Warsaw
Polonia Palace Hotel
#4 of 127 in Warsaw

Been to InterContinental Warszawa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about InterContinental Warszawa

Address: ul Emilii Plater 49, Warsaw 00-125, Poland
Location: Poland > Central Poland > Mazovia Province > Warsaw > Śródmieście Północne
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #6 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Price Range: $114 - $256 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — InterContinental Warszawa 5*
The five-star InterContinental Warsaw is an impressive addition to the ever-expanding skyline. Located in the financial district opposite the Palace of Culture and Science, the hotel is a short distance from the main railway station, charming Old Town and the Warsaw Philharmonic. Well worth a visit are the Frederic Chopin Museum and Lazienki Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Warszawa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.