“Lives up to the reviews!”

InterContinental Hotel Warsaw
Ranked #5 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights primarily based on reviews of Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed.

Booked a club level room and had an amazing view of the city from the 41st floor. The room was perfect. Clean, good size and comfy.

The breakfast on the club level was one of the best of its type we had. Fresh OJ and egg dishes made to order. The staff was great all around and very friendly and eager to please.

Good restaurants on property.

Pool and fitness are on the 43rd floor and are way on the top end for hotels. Really a 5-star resort.

Great location right across from the Landmark Culture Building. Would definitely stay here on our next visit.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our property and recommend IC Warszawa in such a nice way.
Your words state a great value for me and the entire team. We are happy and proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction and good impressions in memory when you leave. Your kind comments are very much appreciated.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward for welcoming you again at InterContinental Warszawa.

Marten Schoenrock

Write a ReviewReviews (3,097)

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of nights on a business trip. Although the lobby isn't the most exciting- for a five star, it does have everything else going for it.
The bar is great, the buffet breakfast is quite lavish, and the rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated- with good wi-fi connectivity.
The location is pretty good- being in the heart of the commercial area- and there is a big mall nearby- for shopping and in case you are seeking a variety in terms of cuisine.
The highlight of the hotel is the swimming pool and the gym at the top of the building- with views of the city.
Staff is quite courteous- especially in the bar and the restaurant. And were helpful
Only one issue- when leaving , the doorman picked me a cab- with a meter that had a higher charge than their usual airport approved cabs ( This despite their being an "approved" cab - waiting in the drive in). Which was a bit unfortunate to expect at a five star hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors for the view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Friendly and informative staff.
Amazing facilities especially the 43rd floor swimming pool with amazing views!
Room very clean and well looked after.
Location could not be better, right in the centre (but does Warsaw have a centre though?)
Breakfast was fantastic, how often do you actually get a harpist playing gentle tunes in the background? :-)
However, very small pillows in the bedroom, this could be easily improved by storing some extra ones in the wardrobe??
Overall excellent stay!

Room Tip: Higher floors are obviously better and I'm sure if you ask nicely for a good view they will sort...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
ICWarszawa, General Manager at InterContinental Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
Your kind comments are very much appreciated and serve as a reward for all of us.
We are more than happy to note that your experience lived up to your expectations. Your excellent review makes us proud that our everyday's work is visible and reflects on our guests’ satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at InterContinental Warszawa.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I'll start by saying that the hotel is not bad at all - it is in good condition, the staff are helpful and it is well located. However, I would not stay there again. I was staying at the same time there was a big conference happening. Both nights I was there the music played until 2-3am (it was a Tuesday and Wednesday night). I was on the 8th floor but could hear the bass all night. Breakfast was crowded and it took up to 10 minutes for an elevator to come (I timed this with my friend because we were getting so frustrated with it!).
I cannot fault the view from the pool but because of the conference, the pool area was absolutely packed.
I understand that the hotel is big and caters for these kinds of conferences but I wish they'd given me some warning. It didn't make the hotel bad, it just made me realise I prefer somewhere smaller and more personal where I won't be woken up at all hours or not able to enjoy the hotel facilities properly.

1  Thank JuneBaby78

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review.
Your kind comments relating to our staff and location are very much appreciated.
Please accept our sincere apology for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay because of the conference which took place at that time.
Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.
Hoping to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The Intercontinental is well located, 20 minutes drive from the airport and directly across the road from the Palace of Culture & Science, the tallest building in Poland so easy to find your way back to the hotel.
It's easy to see all the main sights of the city from here.
I found the staff to be friendly, very professional and exceptionally helpful.
My room was large and nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed and great views across the city from the 30th floor.
The bathroom was modern and large with bath and separate shower unit.
I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel, all were excellent.
I would definitely return to this hotel and the fascinating city of Warsaw.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a regular customer and during my last stay at this hotel I noticed that improved breakfast, already great, I thought it was impossible and instead ....... For the rest, I confirm that it is an excellent hotel from all points of view.
I have stayed at many hotels in Warsaw but recommend it to everyone

Dear Guest,

First and foremost thank you for choosing to stay at InterContinental Warszawa.
Thank you for the excellent review! It is our pleasure to have you as our guest.
We hope to have the honour of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We had a great stay at the hotel. High class in every way, the staff was very attentive and helpful, the rooms were great and the breakfast was amazing - all in all a great weekend getaway for a bit of luxury. I'm sure I'll be back some day, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple