InterContinental Warszawa
$63
$97
$78
  • Restaurant
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$71
$133
$106
  • Room Service
3,180 results
All reviewstop floorswimming poolharp playerthe club loungegreat hotelpillow menuold towncorner roomhard rock cafeshopping mallnespresso machinean upgradegreat roomtrain stationstandard roomlarge bathroomfive star hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel for 3 nights, and it was THE hotel experience of my life. It is superfriendly staff, and they will help you with everything!
Be sure to bring your swimsuit, because the pool area in the 43 floor is wonderfull.
The breakfast buffet is absolutly stunning, we where looking forward to the breakfast every morning!
The rooms are big with a big bathroom, and they are super clean.
It is located in the senter of the town and it is close to the old town the shopping street and the shopping senter.
I hope this was not my last stay in Warsaw and at the InterContinental.

Room Tip: We had the kingsize bed room, with breakfast, that is a must!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Labi2
ICWarszawa, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Labi2,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about the hotel and its team on Tripadvisor web pages.
It's a real pleasure to learn that your stay with us left such great impression on you. And morover that you have noticed and appreciated the attitude of our employees.

Again, I would like to thank you for your input. Your words are great value for all of us.

Hoping to host you again in the near future!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The intercontinental in Warsaw is located in what I would call a signature building for the city. It is one of the tallest in the city right across from the historic Places of Culture and Science and it much nicer looking. The pool and gym on the top floor offer a spectacular view of the city so there is no reason to go to the observation deck at the Palace.

The lobby is bright and bustling, checkin was a breeze and the rooms on the 26th floor were modern clean and sparkling. The bed was comfortable (though the duvet was way too warm), there was a nice bar with all sorts of glasses etc.

The bathroom was top notch great amenities, a good sized tub and separate shower.

The view to the north from my room was nothing to write home about, I would recommend a room facing east.

The property is in a convenient location 5 minutes from the main train station and a short cab ride to the major attractions.

Don't miss out of the pool and gym the views are amazing and it really is a high quality facility.

The hotel has several bars, cafes and restaurants but I did not sample any/

Room Tip: East facing offer the best views
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lowetide8

Dear Lowetide8,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Inter-Continental for your recent visit to Warsaw, we much appreciate you having taken the time to provide most valuable comments on your stay.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our facilities, your kind comments shall serve as reward, as well as motivation to do even better in the future.

We much look forward to welcoming you again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me personally if I can be of whatsoever assistance.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a great hotel, and very reasonably priced. It is perfectly located a short walk from the main train station. The lobby has many amentities and our room was very luxurious. They have a fleet of shiny black Mercedes Benz's that will take you to the airport in style. Our driver was very friendly and knowledgable and we thought the rate was very reasonable. We loved Warsaw and thought this hotel was the perfect place to stay while exploring the city. I would gladly return and highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
ICWarszawa, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Warszawa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear TravelSneak,

We all apreciate your compliments towards service as this is our staff that made such positive impression on you.

Thank you very much writing the review and we are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was a very short business trip, arriving late and leaving early so I didn't really get to explore everything the hotel had to offer. I arrived well after 1am but the reception was excellent and in no time I was in my room on the 26th floor. The room was very comfortable and seemed to have everything required and the bathroom / shower were was excellent. The TV remote system was not one of the easist I used but this is a minor detail.
I had a brief breakfast which was a very good buffet - the only minor irritant was the harp player...lovely playing but I can do without intrusive noise, particularly over breakfast!

I'd definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Ninkasi,

Thank you very much for writing such a nice review to Tripadvisor pages.

It was real pleasure to learn that your stay with us was such a pleasant one. Your opinion, as every single guest, is very important to us and serves us as an advise, reward and motivation for the future.

I am looking forward to be able to welcome you back to InterContinental Warszawa.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We booked an Executive Floor room and despite being a Platinum Ambassador member we were told at check in that none were available. However, after much discussion with the Duty Manager a suitable Club Floor room was found but it took an unnecessary 20 minutes to check in. Once in, the room was very good with great facilities and fantastic views and a complimentary bottle of wine was supplied to make up for the check-in hassle. The Executive Lounge was very good with food and alcohol available for supper in the early evening and soft drinks and snacks available at other times. Closes quite early ar 9pm. Good breakfast. Excellent pool on the 43rd floor with superb views over the Palace of Culture and the Old Town. Free wireless Internet access in all rooms but it was rather slow.

Room Tip: A room facing East would have the best city views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Chris J,

Thank you for taking your time to get to Tripadvisor pages and writing your comments regarding your last visit.
Please accept my sincere appologies for inconveniences you've experienced during checking-in.
It was a real pleasure to learn that besides this check-in hassle, your stay with us was such a pleasant one.
Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review and recommend our hotel with these nice words.