“Very comfortable”

Novotel Warszawa Airport
Ranked #23 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The BBQ on the back patio was a lovely touch for the evening meal option. Service was exceptional and extremely pleasant and up-beat.
Room was very warm as the air conditioning did not seem to be cooling the air.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Warsaw Airport which you shared on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to learn that your stay in Novotel Warsaw Airport was a pleasant one. Your warm comments relating service are very much appreciated.

We are looking forward to see You again.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed at the Novotel Airport which is located about 15 minutes away from the airport and in a neighborhood that used to be an industrial zone and is now a commercial and office building area.
It was convenient for me as it would take me ten minutes by taxi to go to where I needed to go each day. The hotel however was average. The reception and bar staff were not very friendly. The restaurant staff were nicer and friendlier. I arrived late due to flight delays and asked if I could have something to eat. I was told by the barman that I could order room service only. So I went to my room and browse through the room service menu (same menu as the restaurant menu as I discovered later) and noticed that it said "24h Service" on the cover. I called the room service (well, it actually routed to the receptionist) and was told the kitchen was closed so I could not order room service. When I mentioned it said "24h service" on the cover, she started getting upset at me. I asked if there was anything to eat in the hotel and she said I could get a "moonlight plate" with cheese and bread. I ordered that. It was really not great, but when you haven't eaten the whole day, you can eat anything... The next day I had dinner at the restaurant and the food was actually quite good. Since there isn't much activity in the evening around that hotel, if you don't want to take a taxi and go downtown (takes about 20 minutes when no traffic), then the hotel restaurant is your best bet.
Rooms are as expected for a Novotel. Reasonable size. Nice bathroom. No ironing board.
Overall, I'd say it is a correct place to stay at for a few days when needing to be close to the airport or in the area. Definitively not for vacation stay or if you need to go downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Warsaw Airport.
I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in 100%
We are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Your comments will be shared with our team.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

As able-bodied person was given a room for disabled persons because it was apparently the last one available; small inconvenience: low bathroom sink and no shower curtain. Otherwise perfectly adequate room for overnight stay: comfortable bed, quiet, clean, small desk to work at. Internet was free but very slow. Ample choices for breakfast. But I felt a little more comfort and more amenities could have been expected for the high rate I paid. I guess being close to the airport leads to high demand and high prices, so look further afield if this is an issue.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept my most sincerely apologize for assigning you to handicap room. I would like to let you know that we are still in process of renovation. Some part of the rooms will be renovated shortly. Systematically we are increasing quality of service.
I will share your comment with whole team and I really hope to see You again in our hotel.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Novotel is exactly what you need for a hotel near this airport. As for location, it's only a ten-minute drive from there in the hotel's free and large shuttle with fixed schedule and you can reserve it in advance.
Also, the room amenities are standard, making your stay a very comfortable one. There is also free wi-fi. In addition, I was impressed by the choice of items at the buffet breakfast: 3 types of sausages, many choices of cheese, bacon, 5-6 local dishes, 2 types of eggs, boiled and scrambled, cereals, fruit, juice plus many many more. Above all, everything was tasty. Further, the staff at the front desk were polite and spoke good English, their services being impeccable! One last thing, if you plan to explore the Old Town, the bus stop for bus #175 directly to its vicinity is just across the street from the hotel -- very convenient. I sum, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank PatNonsee
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and recommend our hotel with these kind words.
I was delighted to learn that your stay in Novotel Warsaw Airport was a pleasant one. Your nice comments relating to our breakfast and staff are very much appreciated.

We are looking forward to see You again in our hotel

Reviewed June 4, 2014

You cannot smoke on the terrace of the hotel.
I'm a smoker and I do understand the whole non smoking agenda and I do not cheat and smoke in a non smoking room. But! Are we lepers?! We cannot even go outside on the terrace of the hotel and smoke a cigarette? I mean common. I will grab a coffee and I must go outside of the hotel like a looser. Sorry but I have never seen this before.
Besides that hotel is so - so. I changed a room because first they gave me a ground floor room and there was a guy lurking when I opened a window. Then I changed it into a 2nd floor room which was OK (quite noisy but OK).
Breakfast is good and the staff is nice (a bit slow but nice).
All in all not my favorite hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank cviju

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in 100%
Our Hotel is 100% smoke free. Terrase is a public area and according to polish policy smoking is prohibited. A special place to smoke with ashtrays is located in front of the hotel
I'm terrible sorry that this issue has an impact on your experience from your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, variety of options for breakfast, nice service...... ......... ............ .......... ........... ......... ...... ...... ........ ............ ... ...... ...... ...... ... ...... ......... I put this dots to make 200 symbols

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Мушег П
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Novotel Airport Warsaw. Your comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Standard is standard, Novotel is standard, no surprises.Rooms standard, bathroom standard, Tv standard. It is a good Hotel if you are in need of being close by the airport or if you have a seminar since they have conference facilities. For the room, the only good thing is the safe that fit 15 inches laptop. Also they added plugs on the desk, they did it not so pretty but at least convenient. The bathroom is ok but do not expect a strong shower. No cotton swab in the kit. Room size ok. Old Tv not working the best but it is a standard too, and the choice of channels as usual. Bar is Ok. the restaurant buffet is pretty good for a Novotel. Air Conditionned does not work and is very noisy. Taxi are cheap in warsaw so you can choose this hotel, but remember more than 2 days might be long.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank pdnirc
NovotelAirportWAW, Front Office Manager at Novotel Warszawa Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations in 100%
Your comments will be shared with our team.