“One night”

Ranked #26 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Łódź
“One night”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I spent at hotel one night. Everything was good. Plus for bus transfer to the airport. Good and various breakfast. I will recommend this hotel to all. I book this room in advance so the price was very attractive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank _Ola_Z_Lodz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Czech first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I chose this hotel because of its proximity to Chopin airport, where I had a flight early the next morning.
I arrived to Warsaw late in the evening and took a cab to the hotel from the Central Station (around 20zł). At the hotel, despite the late time, check - in was rather slow - I stood in line despite there being 3 receptionists - alas only 1 of them was working. When finally my time came I received a room on the 5 floor. During my check-in I also asked if it is possible to pay the next day using my loyalty program vouchers and was informed that it wouldn't be a problem.
But what really spoiled my stay happened already in the room. My child, who entered the room first, said (even before I came into the door) - "It smells in here". And it was the truth - the whole room had a strong, bitter smell - I don't know how to describe it better, I have never before encountered a smell like that in a hotel. Knowing that we only had around 6 hours of sleep before us I decided that it won't be so bad. However, I was mistaken. The smell woke me up at night - and believe me, this has never happened to me before! But the worst came later. When we left the hotel I discovered that the smell has permeated my pajamas, clothes that were lying at the top of the open luggage and even my hoodie, hanging on the chair. I was unable to use those things during the rest of my trip to France.
Then there was the check-out. The only lady in the reception, when I informed her that I wanted to use my vouchers to partially pay for the stay, said "But you should have notified us earlier!" - which I of course did, the previous evening. As she explained, it would take a long time to prepare an invoice (other people also started checking out). So I had a choice - leave without an invoice or miss my shuttle (they come every half hour - at :00 and :30 and you have to book your place at the reception in advance). I chose the former, and left the hotel generally dismayed.
It was my worst stay at the Novotel chain and I'm very disappointed that it happened in the Polish hotel - my national pride hurts that it is such a bad representation of hotels in my country, and for the relation of money spent for the night (100E) to the quality of the experience.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the 5th floor - at least one of them smells extremely bad.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Agata D
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed here for 1 night and attended an event.
The hotel has a very convenient location and a free shuttle to the airport.

The hotel is modern, but has not many amenities. I missed a gym for example.
The breakfast was good, the rooms average, but had everything one can ask for.

The bed was small and not that comfortable.

The staff was friendly and accommodating.

I would say it's a good hotel for a short one night stay close to the airpot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

A good hotel very close to the airport and connected by a free shuttle bus. The room facing the back of the building are quite noisy because of the fan coils. Just choose the rooms to the opposite side for a very quiet stay.

• Stayed February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Travelling alone as a 19 year old i was made to feel very welcome and very much enjoyed my overnight stay at the hotel before my flight the next morning.

The room service food was fantastic, the guy on the phone struggled to understand my order but i was impressed that he came up to my room to ensure my order was exact before it was made.

Only thing i didnt like was having to pay for internet, but this was essential as i had to contact my family and ensure who i was staying with in poland knew i was safe! also i didnt really want to leave the hotel on my own as the city wasnt exactly close by.

The hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport at anytime and staff are very helpful if i am ever back in poland and in the same situation (flight next day) would stay again

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was there just for one night. (I arrived to Warsaw at 10pm and my next flight was at 6.25 am.)
My room was pretty poor and small, but the bed was comfortable and it was sufficient for me.
The main adventage is that the hotel is near the airport, and I had a free transport from/to the airport.
Anyway... I can recommend this hotel for a business stay.

Room Tip: The hotel is on the busy street, but at night it's quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business