Travelling alone as a 19 year old i was made to feel very welcome and very much enjoyed my overnight stay at the hotel before my flight the next morning.
The room service food was fantastic, the guy on the phone struggled to understand my order but i was impressed that he came up to my room to ensure my order was exact before it was made.
Only thing i didnt like was having to pay for internet, but this was essential as i had to contact my family and ensure who i was staying with in poland knew i was safe! also i didnt really want to leave the hotel on my own as the city wasnt exactly close by.
The hotel has a shuttle to and from the airport at anytime and staff are very helpful if i am ever back in poland and in the same situation (flight next day) would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Warszawa Airport is just 2 km from Warsaw Frederic Chopin Airport and only 4 km from the centre of Warsaw. The hotel is ideal for business and leisure travellers, with high speed WiFi internet, business and kids corners and advanced conference facilities for up to 730 people, as well as an Executive floor and private safe in every room. We provide complimentary airport shuttle service and large parking. Enjoy our private and perfectly quiet garden, summer terrace restaurant and outdoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Airport Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Airport
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel