2,612 results
All reviews glass elevator fusion restaurant heavenly bed old town great hotel executive level business district corner room separate shower an upgrade comfortable beds business trip long weekend the club lounge late check buffet breakfast free internet
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Westin is close to the city center. Within walking distance to Old Town. We loved the location and had a wonderful night of rest. Breakfast was very good with a lot of choices. Staff was very pleasant and courteous.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

The Westin saved us from the heatwave that was sweeping Central Europe. We checked out of our sweltering AirBNB and wandered across the road to the Westin in the hope that we could get a room with aircon. It had aircon but it wasn't very effective.

Beware - we asked for a taxi to be arranged to take is to the main railway station the next day (it was walking distance but there were 4 of us with heavy bags). When I booked I specifically asked for a taxi - they offered the hotel car and I declined as a taxi would be cheaper. The next morning they bundle us in to their hotel car (despite us again asking for a normal taxi). They said this car had already been booked and we would be charged anyway! The doorman then told the driver in Polish to charge us more!! Unbeknown to him we had a Polish speaking friend with us. When I complained to the desk staff they just gave me attitude and tried to say that we had booked the hotel car. It was disgraceful and I would not stay there again.

Free wifi, bar was rather expensive (but we expected that given it was the Westin). We didn't eat there due to the highly inflated restaurant prices.

Is in the commercial centre of Warsaw and about 30 minute walk to Old Town. The metro is only about 2 minutes away so that was very convenient.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Lori B,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Warsaw and also for sharing important feedback with us. I am sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with the taxi service. Such situations are unacceptable. Therefore, I would like to investigate the described by you incident. Certain actions will be taken in order to prevent such situations from happening to our Guests in the future. I would be grateful if you could, please, contact me directly to help me find out more details in reference to this issue.
My email address is: Agnieszka.manterys@westin.com
Looking forward to your reply,

Kind Regards,
Agnieszka Manterys

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Westin for 2 nights. The bed was very comfortable! Probably the best bed I have ever been on. The hotel has all amenities and a nice fitness room we used. I cannot comment on the reataurant as we did not eat there. I would recomend this hotel. Staff was friendly as well.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I was in Warsaw for four days for work and this hotel checked all the boxes -- good location, nice facilities, comfortable sleep, great service. I was upgraded as an SPG elite member and was able to enjoy the Westin Club during my stay. The room was large and comfortable but having access to the club was a big plus.

In the morning there was a great breakfast served in the club including eggs to order. In the evening there was a happy hour with a top shelf bar and very good appetizers. The service in the club was excellent.

The bar on the ground floor was pretty much what you would expect from a hotel bar and a good place for a "night cap".

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I was concerned that the lobby noise, dust and congestion would detract from our stay, but That didn’t happen. This is a attractive property offered immaculate rooms, well appointed, spacious and quiet. Breakfast is excellent. Dinner was okay. Nice bar, too. I would return to this hotel due to the attentive service and location.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple