I chose The Westin as it has a very good price at booking.com The hotel is conveniently located in the city centre, within a 10-minute walk to a shopping mall Zlote Tarasy and Central Train Station. What impressed me most at the first sight was a glass lift, going ast up and down outside the building. I had a twin room on the 10th floor, overlooking the city (including a big crane just opposite the hotel).
Other good sides of the hotel are:
- Heavenly Sleep super comfortable beds
- the room was sound proof so you didn't hear your neighbours or any noise from a hall
- coffee maker (I also asked for a regular electric kettle to make just one cup of tea and it was delivered straight away)
- a good size TV with foreign stations
- cleanness of the room and bathroom
- toiletries (shower gel, a regular soap bar, shampoo and conditioner)
- a hairdryer and an ironing board
- small coffee table with small armchairs
What I definitely didn't like was the price of breakfast - 95 zlotych/person. In fact, it was more than I paid for the room. Much too much. I was also a bit disappointed that wi-fi is available only in a lobby area. When you want to use it in a room, it's pretty expensive.
When you don't need to stay closer to the Old Town, the Westin can be a good choice. I'm sure it's not my last time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Warsaw - modern 20-storey hotel is ideally located in the heart of Warsaw. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Westin Warsaw
- Warsaw Westin