“Glad we got to stay at the Westin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Westin Warsaw

The Westin Warsaw
Ranked #11 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Palos Heights, IL
“Glad we got to stay at the Westin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We were part of a group of 39 people on a pilgramage thru Poland, Prague and Vienna. Our flight arrived in Warsaw and we originally were scheduled to stay at another hotel. After lunch we were told we were staying at the Westin. This was a lucky change, since the Westin was a beautiful hotel with the only step-in shower in the bath on the trip. The only meal we ate was one breakfast, which was fine. Since we arrived by bus and walked a few blocks to a local restaurant for dinner, I am not sure of the transportation available in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Palosgirl_10
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your compliments and positive review of our hotel. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your tour and other countries as well. We invite you to visit our hotel in the future on other occasions.
Kind Regards,

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (295)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Hands down the best hotel in Warsaw. Perfect location, excellent property, fantastic rooms, very friendly and helpful staff. 10 out of 10. The executive floor and lounge are amazing, and well worth it for your stay!

Room Tip: Pick the executive floor!!!! Amazing lounge!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

First of all many THANKS for your great review and for the top evaluation. I hope our hotel gained a new loyal guest and the whole Westin Team is looking forward to welcome you back.
Thank you once again.
The Westin Warsaw Team
Warsaw
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed at the Westin for 4 nights and i Highly recommend it. The staff is very professional and friendly, all speak English. The lobby bar has a nice atmosphere and unlike other hotels, many guests go there for a relaxing drink. THe breakfast is very good indeed as is the overal quality of the food.
The big downside for me was the lack of parking, I had to use a private garage across the street which was incredibly expensive. I at least expected the Westin to negotiate a discounted price for their guests.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Westin Team I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and for your time spent to share your thoughts about our services. We are all delighted that you spent a nice moments in our hotel especially those in the Jp’s Bar  and we do hope that we will have a pleasure to welcome you back whenever you will decide to come back to Warsaw.
Chicago, IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed at the Westin on the backside of our trip in Poland and only stayed here one night before returning back home. Since I am an SPG member, I chose to book the three rooms here for our party since it was relatively close to the train station (we were coming in from Krakow) and they offered good rates for the night.

The reception was very helpful not only in getting us three rooms on the same floor but also helped provide guidance on food options since we were there on November 1, which is an important holiday in Poland (it is quick walk to Folk Gospoda, which I would recommend highly). Overall, the rooms were nice and what I would expect from a Westin - I would stay here again. The location is fairly good both to Old Town and with options on foot, bus or taxi to easily access the other important sights in Warsaw.

The only minor "glitch" we had was that I had hoped to schedule hotel transportation for our party of five to make it easy to get to the airport but unfortunately the Westin didn't offer this service. The hotel graciously arranged two taxis early in the AM and it all worked out more than fine - I just had hoped to travel in one party to make it easy (we were traveling with parents who were older and couldn't speak Polish).

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Agnieszka M, Front Office Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the entire Westin Team I would like to to thank you for choosing our hotel as your destination and for having taken your time on this review.
We are delighted to know that we were able to achieve our outmost goal during your stay with us: make your stay enjoyable. Thank you also for your comments regarding the service received in the Concierge and taxi arrangements.. We will be investigating them in order to improve our services.
We thank you once more for your attention and we are looking forward to welcome you back at.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Me and my boyfriend just arrived home from of 5 day trip to Warsaw. We loved this hotel, it had everything we needed and more. The staff were very helpful and gave us detailed information on the sites and things to do as well as a map etc. All staff were willing to help us throughout our trip including booking taxis and recommending places to eat. Breakfast was delicious - so much choice, and we never had to queue. We also had room service which although was a little expensive, was well worth the luxury. Our room was lovely, such a comfortable bed, and a bathroom with a bath and a shower was perfect. I will be recommending this hotel to friends and family as I couldn't fault it. Thank you Westin!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Missljpalmer
Dear Guests,

First of all me and my team would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for your time spent to share this great feedback. It was just a big pleasure for me and my team to see that we managed to make your stay memorable and we deserved your recommendations. We will still definitely keep trying to offer our hospitality and best service for our guests. And we hope to offer our assistance again for you in the future.

The Westin Warsaw Team
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Just back today from a long weekend in the westin warsaw an excellent 5 star hotel with everything you need.
It's worth a visit just to see and use the elevator, and the excellent breakfast also the concierge is very good and can arrange everything for u. The only downside was this morning with the confusion the young girl made about trying to charge us for breakfast when it was included in our package , she had marked the wrong number on the sheet and didn't listen to me when I told her it was included, this slight hiccup is why I didn't give it the top mark the hotel deserves

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, It was a big pleasure for me and for my Team to read your great comments. Indeed our elevators are very nice and I know that they are a big attraction for our guests.
Your feedback in regards to breakfast has been past to F&B Manager to follow up, please accept my apology for inconveniences caused by lack of profesionalism and care.
Thank you once again for your nice words and valuable feedback and hope to see you next time.

Poznan, Poland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Westin Warsaw is a very comfortable hotel in city centre of Warsaw. Although it is not directly situated in the real heart of Warsaw, i.e. it is far walking distance to both lively restaurant's area or shopping centre, so rather take a taxi for going-out, it is worth staying there.
The hotel itself is in a tower style, that gives You both a nice city view as well as comfort of not hearing city noises.
Please ask for upper floor but avoid last floor, as sometimes You can hear noices of air-conditioning machines located on the roof.
Rooms are nice with extremely comfortable bed.
Bathrooms are nice - offering both a walk-in spacy shower as well as bath, but just please be very careful with its doors. It happed to me to be hurt by it preatty badly (double doors can be dangerous while closing them at night).
Breakfast are very good. With other meals are great if You like fussion restaurants.
Westin has nice lounge with something warm also served in the evening.

VERY BIG DISADVANTEGE: If You go with a family, the only rooms with double beds are classic. In other rooms, also in appartements, You can forget about finding 2 separate beds.
It's a pity