The Westin Warsaw
  • Room Service
Metropol Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$50
2,407 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfusion restaurantglass elevatorold townthe executive loungebusiness districtcorner roomnice hotelseparate showeran upgraderoom was spaciousbusiness triplate checkbuffet breakfastfree internettrain stationshopping mall
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Stayed here for one night in a twin room. Room was clean and had a very nice bathroom with shower and tub. Bed and pillows were very comfy so well rested and refreshed for the next day. There is a 24/7 10mins walk away which was handy. Hotel is roughly 30mins drive from airport. Didn't stay long here but cant fault this hotel on any level...excellent value and would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
stephan s, General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear sajHUD,
I guess as you rated us in all categories with the highest score of 5, we really made your stay an enjoyable one and we exceeded expectations. Many thkanks for your great and very positive feedback and your recommendation.
Always great to see our travelers posting pictures to the reviews.
Hopefully during one of your next stays you will have more time to even more explore and enjoy our facilities.
Best regards

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for two nights during business trip in March. I did not spend much time at the hotel but there is really nothing to complain about. Room is spacious, so is the bed with comfortable mattress. There is complimentary water, tea and coffee in the room. Working desk, good wireless internet. Very nice bathroom with both bathtube and shower - not seen very often.

If there was at least small pool or wellness zone in the hotel, that would be great. There is a gym indeed but that is it.

Ride with glass elevator is nice and I regretted the fact that I am only at 6th floor every time I was going up. There is some kind of rooftop bar at the top, but you cannot even just take a look there unless you have the room in top floors.

I would recommend that the bar shall be accessible for all guests (even with higher prices), not only for executive rooms.

Anyway, I would recommend this hotel by all means.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
stephan s, General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear yohnny,
Thank you for recommending The Westin Warsaw to other travelers and I would like to inform you that The Westin Executive Club is not a public roof top bar. It is a special program for business and leisure travelers to enjoy benefits like aperitif hours, late check out, private breakfast, business lounge access, free HSIA just to name a few. This product can be booked via our SPG website, all reservation channels or even upon check in as an upgrade to existing reservations.
We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Warsaw on business or for potentially leisure again and try this fantastic upgrade program. All rooms are allocated on the 4 highest floors with a stunning view over the city. The Lounge itself is located on the 19th floor.
Thank you for all your nice words and very positive comments.
Be well

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We booked this hotel as part of a 3 night city break booked through TravelWasp. We then looked at booking flights and hotel separately - we would have saved over £120! I really recommend booking directly with the hotel for the best deals.

Our flight got in to Chopin at 2pm, we found a taxi easily at the airport and for less than £10 were at the hotel within half an hour. Check-in was seamless, which is always good when you turn up with a travel voucher from a 3rd party travel agent! The reception staff were extremely helpful - showing us things on a map and dealing with a noisy fusebox in the room instantly.

The room itself (we had a double on the 8th floor) was stunning - floor to ceiling windows looking out over the city, an enormous bed (with a deliciously firm mattress - just as a mattress should be!) and lovely crisp white bed linen. There was a desk, wardrobe, many drawers, mini bar and a brilliant bathroom with bath (+shower attachment) and separate shower. I honestly cannot remember having a better shower than I did here - the double head and the superb water pressure relieved me of the stress of flying with RyanAir! The toiletries provided were of a high standard and included conditioner which is so rare in hotels. I don't know why - as the majority of women use it!

The TV was easy to use with a wide range of language channels although not many radio channels. Housekeeping were swift and we were suprised we got made up on one day as we didn't leave the room until midday!

The breakfast is amazing - honestly one of the best breakfast spreads I have had. Pancakes, eggs and omlettes can be cooked to order. There is a buffet style for full english, continental (amazing selection of cheeses, fish, ham and breads), cereals, a wide selection of fruits and yoghurts plus smoothies, pastries, little canapes etc. Really sets you up for the day!

The prices in the hotel are extremely reasonable. We had several drinks in the cocktail bar and ate in the hotel one evening as we had seen the food and it looked good. It didn't disappoint.

We had a lovely relaxing stay and have already recommended it to friends/family. We will look out for Westin's at our future destinations!

Room Tip: I wish we had splashed on an executive room just to ride up to floor 20 in the amazing glass lift!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hac07
stephan s, General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Holly,
Greetings from the vibrant city of Warsaw to London. We all sincerly would like to thank you so much for your wonderful compliments and the 5 star rating in all categories.
Your very detailed and constructive report will encourage many more travelers to visit the city and book The Westin.
Welcome to the Starwood and Westin family.
Be well and best regards

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I`ve been at the Westin Hotel in October 2012 for two nights. I have to stay it was one of the best experiences I have ever had. We got a nice room at the 6th floor located in the corner.
The room and the bathroom were great and clean.
A great thing I like about this hotel is the glass elevator. It has three of them and the view is great.
The food is great and there are a lot of goodies to choose from. The hotel is situated in a good area and it`s not very far from the city center (I think about 10-15 minutes on foot). I would recommend this hotel to everyone , and if I will go back in Warsaw I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Mention this is the first time you stay here. They will upgrade you to a corner room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eddyz

Dear couple Eddyz,
Thank you so much for posting your feedback even after such a long time and we are thrilled about your very positive comments and nice words. Wonderful that my team here managed to exceed your expectations and made your stay a very memorable one.
Let us know how we can convince you to travel again to Warsaw, maybe to exlore the city during the beautiful summer and enjoy some nice Chpoin open air concerts ?
We would be delighted to be your host again.
Be well and best regards

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Couldn't have possibly asked for a better hotel than The Westin in Warsaw. The location is not too far away from the action, although a short walk away. The room was quite large, very modern and very clean. The staff were very helpful and I felt it was a safe and cool place to be in. I will definitely recommend this as a place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TheChadi
stephan s, General Manager at The Westin Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear The Chadi,
We all liked your comment and definition "..cool place to be in." This is somehow our position statement to differ from all other hotels and make people feel like at home at the same time.
Perfect rating and compliments. Many thanks and hope to be your host again.
Be well