3,256 results
All reviews strauss restaurant old town sparkling wine beautiful hotel train station central location free wifi cold meats hotel bar city break breakfast buffet standard room mini bar public transport spacious rooms visiting warsaw chopin airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I spent just the one night here on a quick trip to see a new European city and I was extremely impressed with my choice of accommodation.
A very polished hotel with attractive common areas, a very comfortable room, good service and all in a central location to explore what is an attractive, confident capital city.
The front desk team were helpful and efficient and I was delighted to be able to check in a couple of hours early and they were flexible with a short delay to my check out too.
My room was lovely, obviously recently refurbished. it was a large corner room with three windows, the corner one looking out to the awesome Palace of Culture. The bed was comfortable as were the sofa and armchairs. It had a large bathroom too, with good water pressure in the shower (over the bath).
The breakfast spread was both vast and tasty, you could spend quite a while there sampling all the options.
WiFi quality was decent though it did sometimes drop out when the devices weren’t in use and you had to log back in.
The hotel is about 20-25 min walk to the Old Town but much closer (5 mins or so) to what looked like good bars and restaurants .
Perhaps the only negative to my stay (which was out of their control) was that I’m pretty sure the taxi the hotel booked for me to the airport overcharged me with a 50% Sunday surcharge.
Overall I’d definitely consider staying at the Polonia Palace on my next visit to Warsaw

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 10, 2019

A very nice hotel with very comfortable beds.
We booked far in advance the Superior rooms (1 king & 1 twin) we requested city views on both and did not request to be situated near each other, but told there were no more twin rooms with views and therefore the twin overlooked the courtyard which was not great- basically facing other rooms and walls. Might as well had the standard room for the twin which gets the same view. Everything else was lovely- breakfast was busy and not partically hot but still nice.

Room tip: Good views if you get the right room
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2019

At the end of a three-week European trip, the last thing you want is a hassle. And there was NONE to be had at Polonia Palace. We were welcomed kindly at reception, even outside from the bellman. We received complementary drinks and a great room with a king's size bed and amenities galore. The gym was ok, the breakfasts SUPERB!
The usage of wifi was a bit convoluted at times, but that might have been something we did. It was very fast. Good tea and coffee service. All up, this was a winner of a hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2019

We were booked in another hotel for 3 days after the first night we decided to leave and walked to the POLONIA where we ghad stayed a couple of years earlier and the lovely receptionist found us 2 rooms, the contrast to the other 4 star hotel was like chalk and cheese. Very nice hotel would recommend it and hopeful will stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Fantastic location in the center of Warsaw, rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast if fantastic, best in Warsaw, the piano bar is lovely to relax and unwind at the end of the day. The staff were very helpful, has a colonial feel....

Room tip: A piece of luxury....
Date of stay: March 2019