“Highly Recommended”

Ranked #18 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have absolutely no complaint about this hotel whatsoever and can't understand some of the other negative reviews. I paid the extra and stayed on the club floor and would highly recommend you do the same. I found the staff in the club lounge to be more than helpful and the selection of food was fresh, tasty and very satisfying, particularly the breakfast. The hotel is in a great location with a good selection of pubs and restaurants around the corner and is also close to the shopping centre. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for a club room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for very nice comments about our hotel and particularly our Sheraton Club. I would be happy to thank you personally for your review when your trval plans bring you to Warsaw again. Please just ask for me at the Front Office when you are back with us next time.
All the best from Sheraton Warsaw hotel

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I'm posting this from the lobby of the hotel because my experience has been so terrible it inspired me to immediately write one of my first trip advsior reviews.

I've stayed at dozens of SPG properties including a number of lovely Sheraton properties around the world. Given this hotel's recent Trip Advisor award and also its high ratings, I was very much looking forward to staying at this property.

I arrived and was given a nonsmoking "Business" room which reeked of smoke. As someone with allergies this was unacceptable so I went back to the front desk and they kindly switched it out for another "Business" room although one that was only about half the size of the first one.,

Everything was fine overnight and the room was comfortable. I woke up this morning and after stepping out of the shower and the bathroom I was overcome with a very strong toxic smell of ammonia. I tried calling the operator twice with no answer. Then I tried the emergency number and reached someone and was told they would investigate and they put me on hold.

I heard nothing back for 10 minutes and then the phone rang, but it wasn't anyone with an update rather it was a business guest downstairs waiting for me. I explained my problem again to the front desk representative and they said they would send someone up.

Finally, over 20 minutes after reporting this toxic ammonia smell that was making me sick two polish-only speaking facilities guys arrived with a new refrigerator as apparently mine had broken

Thankfully this didn't happen in the middle of the night or I might be in the hospital right now or worse instead of just with a bad cough and my asthma exacerbated by this incident.

Incredibly disappointed with both this incident happening at all and the hotel's terrible response time and level of service. The manager who came up 5 minutes after the facilities guy handed me a new room key and said "Here, room 2XX" and I told him how I felt about the situation and the response time and he didn't apologize or make any offer to either help move my belongings from the toxic room, comp my room service or better yet, comp my stay given this horrible experience.

Stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
8  Thank mogbma
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Guest, I am extremely sorry for your experience. Investigating deeply described in your review situation I know already that our Front Office Manager has been in contact with you shortly after this occurrence and our compensation offer for this negative experience and our apologies were accepted. Please rest assured that adequate lessons have been learned from this occurrence and out Team has been already retrained to assure our first contact resolution is faultless and do not create in the future situations which affected your stay at our hotel this time.
Best regards from Warsaw

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Warsaw Hotel two nights on a recent tour through Central Europe. The first night everything was quiet and the rooms was terrific. I couldn't have asked for a better room in any hotel: clean, spacious, everything I needed. On the second night a new disco next door cranked up the loud music at 10:00 p.m. and it continued until 5:30 a.m. I made a call to the front desk at 12:15 a.m. and was told the loud noise would be checked out. I made a call at 2:00 a.m. and was told that the manager and security had found the loud music and yelling but it was off property and they could do nothing about it. The next day my tour manager said Warsaw has strict noise laws and that all the manager had to do was place a call to the police and it would have been stopped. I had just traveled from the US to Warsaw and already was sleep deprived, so to go for an entire night with no sleep is terrible. It took me 2-3 days to recover from that lack of sleep.

My room was on the 4th floor in the very back of the hotel. The new disco was almost directly next to my room, on a side street, and behind the hotel. If you stay at this Sheraton refuse a room on the back of the hotel.

Room Tip: My room was on the 4th floor in the very back of the hotel. The new disco was almost directly next...
1  Thank Westgalady
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and for your positive notes regarding our hotel room cleanliness and size. In the same time I would like to apologize for described in your review inconvenience which occurred on the second night of your stay with us. I am always for your disposal to explain personally our hotel steps conducted in this particular situation of outside noise disturbance of night time since it wasn't left without our hotel sharp reaction towards the hotel neighbor.
Once again, please accept my apologies for this situation.
artur.zawadzki@sheraton.com

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A wonderful hotel! Everything was as perfect as it could be. Certainly one of the best rooms I have had from all aspects. Breakfast was so rich and lovely as a Sunday breakfast should be, Nothing missing. And service was provided with gentle and warming smiles.
But - several chairs in the restaurant need repair. Seem to be worn out. Pitty for such a good restaurant.
And - don't park your motorbike in the garage. PLN 200 for 24 hours is grossly overprised. Three bikes can put up in one place dimensioned for a car. And it's still expensive...

Room Tip: Fairly long corridors. If you have much luggage, try to get a room close to the (fast!) elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your stay in our hotel and such a nice comments about our wide breakfast offer, our nice guest rooms and our discrete and smiley services.
I am truly glad we have meet your expectations with our offer and in same time would like to thank you for the note of improvement concerning our main restaurant chairs exchange which is taking effect right now with the Olive Restaurant refreshing renovation. Additionally since this information may be useful also to other TripAdvisor readers, our hotel secure underground garage ticket price - special price for our hotel guests available via hotel reception is just 115pln and in light of 40pln price of the street unsecured parking’s in entire city center per day I trust its quite convenient.
I hope at your next visit in our hotel you would be able to enjoy it and hope to see you in Sheraton Warsaw agin in not so distant future.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here as part of a conference. First appearances very posh and the service was fine. The room was excellent and spacious enough. Lovely bathroom.

Fantastic breakfast. Ended up having lunch at the Olivio restaurant which was ok as a buffet but incredibly expensive for what we ended up eating.

Good location. Easy to get to town and back.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I would probably rate this hotel as a 3 if it were in the USA, but based on staying at a number of hotels in this price range in Europe I think it is a 4 here. The rooms were of reasonable size, had adequate storage, and were very clean. Everything worked. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was much better than average. Wifi was free and reliable, but slow. The hotel is close to Old Town, which is actually a very interesting reproduction of what old town looked like before it was destroyed during WWII.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Lovely hotel.....Very large rooms, beautiful travertine bathrooms, ice machine on our floor, nice staff. Good beds and even better location. What it lacks in European charm it makes up for in American comfort. Breakfast assortment good, but why on earth don't Europeans actually COOK their bacon and their scrambled eggs???? Raw bacon and egg soup...not appetizing. Fortunately, everything else is good.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple