Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
MDM Hotel(Warsaw)
1,540 results
All reviewsolive restaurantclub floorold townexcellent hotellazienki parknowy swiatlobby bardeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness tripcomfortable bedscomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largecentral locationinternetspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed here for only two nights and it certainly wasn't long enough! Staff were wonderful and on check in we and our travelling companions were offered a good deal on upgrading to Club. This meant a superior room and use of the Club lounge with complimentary drinks! Very well worth every zloty! On our final day the staff were also more than happy to store our cases (and those of friends who were staying in other places) so that we cpould make the most of our day. can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Guest, It was our pleasure to host you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and I hope we will have a chance to offer our services again to you in the future. Its great to read that you have enjoyed your stay on our Sheraton Club Floor and I would like to thank you for recommending it to other TripAdvisor readers. Let me thank you also for nice evaluation of our associates and services we offer here in Sheraton Warsaw hotel. I am sure our Team will be proud of your evaluation and I will share it with my colleagues with pleasure.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I booked a three day break at this hotel. This was our first stay at a Sheraton. Would we go back most definitely!!
We were picked up at the airport by the hotel taxi (large black Mercedes, reasonable rate) which I would highly recommend.
The reception was well staffed and check-in was quick and informative. Although we arrived at eleven our room was ready. Brochures and maps were supplied by a very friendly receptionist.
Our room was very spacious and had a huge comfortable bed, a sofa with a table and two chairs. There was a very well stocked mini bar and complimentary water supplied every day. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and nicely decorated. The only drawback was the size and condition of the bath towels. This is my only negative observation of the hotel. Everything else was faultless however for a 5 star hotel I would've expected a better standard of towel. Having said that it obviously didn't spoil our stay as it is a very minor point.
The bar/cafe close to reception was very good but very busy as it is obviously used by many people on business during the week. It was a bit quieter with better service at the weekend. There is also a great bar with excellent staff which had live music both nights that we were there.
The breakfast room was spacious, attentive host and waitresses with a pleasant view towards the street. The service was excellent with a fabulous selection of food.

The hotel is in an ideal location, a short walk from all the main attractions of the city centre.

All in all a fabulous hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Gear Guests, There is no better reward for us, the Hoteliers than such a excellent guest review of our hotel, our associates and the services like I can find in your TripAdvisor note.
I am truly happy reading that you liked our Sweet Sleeper bed, size and comfort of the room and our hotel Reception services. Great also to read about your positive experiences in our Lobby Bar, Some Place Else bar and the breakfast room - The Olive Restaurant.
I have noted also your comment about the towels and I will attend to it with our Housekeeper immediately, - thank you for this note and letting us know where we can improve.
I would like to sincerely thank you for this review and for your stay in our hotel.
Our Sheraton Warsaw hotel Team and I are for your disposal at any future stays in our hotel and I hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back with us personally
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip and really liked it. Great location near great shopping, palace, and Nice areas. Old town is about 2 km away and is very walkeable. Very nice lobby. Good service. Room was really nice. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest, Let me thank you for your recent stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and your high recommendation of our hotel on the TripAdvisor. Let me also thank you for your nice evaluation of our hotel lobby, our services and the guest rooms. We will be waiting for your next arrival to Warsaw to offer our services for you again.
Executive Asistant Manager

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Cleary a decent clean and upmarket hotel. Staff professional and helpful

Drawback is Breakfast was only OK usual streaky bacon but eggs were fried then kept warm before being brought out.

Bar reasonable price, no in fact a good price.

Overall for a business trip it was spot on, for a holiday I would try to stay in the old town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have stayed here during the UEFA Euro 2012. I was greeted with a smile and small talk conversation at reception, check-in run smoothly.
My room was spacious and clean. In the neighboring room were
a family with a small child. Due to doors between our rooms (dont know why there were the doors) I have heard all the screaming like the child would be in my room. I would expect such case in a 2 or 3 star hotel however not here.

The other not positive think is very expensive internet connection which is free only by the reception...why cant provide such high rated hotel (according to other
reviews) free wifi service also in the rooms?

All in all experience that I not prefer to repeat.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank rbbrno
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest, I do appreciate your comments regarding your June 2012 stay in our hotel during Euro2012 and would like to thank you for your high scores on our cleanliness and sleep quality. I have also noted suggestion for improvement with internet pricing and your neighborhood room noise / crying child noise affecting your stay through interconnecting rooms door between the guest rooms. If having an opportunity to receive your feedback still within your stay, I would definitely offer in such situation other guest room out of wide selection of guest rooms on five guest floors we have, assuring quiet accommodation for you. Interconnecting rooms, although we do not have many of them in our hotel, are appreciated especially when families are staying together in two rooms in our hotel, that’s why we do have such option in our hotel avilable. I am sure even in so busy for all city hotels time like the Euro 2012 was, we would find other option of accommodation for you making your accommodation to meet your expectations.
Also, considering the internet services, please be informed that internet services (we have WI-FI and wire option available in all our guest rooms) are available in our hotel at a charge only in classic and deluxe guest rooms, in all higher categories of guest rooms this service is complimentary for our guests. Certainly the best to recommend here would be accommodation on our Club Floor, where on top of free internet service for our Club Floor guests we do offer also complimentary breakfast, all day snacks and drinks for Club floor guests disposal as well as evening Cocktails. I could also recommend to get enrolled to Starwood Preferred Guest program since already from Gold status of this program membership level, our Starwood Preferred Guests can enjoy free internet service as one of the welcome amenity in our hotels, reaching higher - Platinum membership level, grants you even more including the access to the best suites in the hotel within your stays and full Club floor usage. Finally, we do offer also internet availability for our guests without charge in our Link @Sheraton, this is the space located in our hotel lobby where all our guests can get connected to what’s matter to them the most enjoying free internet connection on four available computers stations, daily newspapers and magazines and delicious Link Sheraton menu available for disposal.
Noting number of your contributions to the TripAdvisor evaluations I guess your travels are frequent enough to reach quickly the highest Platinum level in our Starwood Preferred Guest program allowing you to access all described above services including our Club Floor complimentary.
I strongly recommend to consider it and hope to have occasion to meet you in Sheraton Warsaw hotel again in the future
Executive Assistant Manager