Sheraton Warsaw Hotel
$97
Marriott Hotels
$94
1,558 results
All reviewsolive restaurantclub floorold townexcellent hotellazienki parknowy swiatlobby bardeluxe roomfitness centerbusiness tripcomfortable bedscomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetrooms are largecentral locationinternetspg
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I stayed only one night at the hotel and didn't check in until 9pm. Rooms are not so new anymore but clean and well maintained and quite spacious. Breakfast was good but the restaurant was a bit too busy - some people had to wait to be seated. Short but enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

After a long journey and pulling up at the hotel, is there ANYONE to help you with your bags? No. No bell boys, let alone bell boy, no valet. Nobody.

So we lug our bags in by ourselves to front desk to be greeted by a sullen Sheraton staff. We had to say hello first. Does he notice we had to bring our bags in? No.

While my partner was checking in, I am wondering why no one has yet come to tag our bags etc to bring it up. Wait for it... After handing us our keys, the Sheraton staff went back to his business. I had to ask him where do we go now, where's the lift? Got it haughtily pointed out to us. Unbelievable. Anyone to help with our bags? You got it- no.

The room was cozy enough, nothing fancy. It was clean but looked a little old. The joined section of the wallpaper was peeling back a little.

One night I needed some cotton buds and called housekeeping. Someone on the other line informed me that housekeeping was "closed" and I should call back in the morning. Not sure about anyone else but I have NEVER had housekeeping "closed" in any 5 star hotel before.

Am shocked and appalled by the service in this hotel. Even though its not very expensive to stay here, I would rather not than to put up with horrible service like this. Really spoilt the vacation mood.

Location wise, it's about a 25 minute walk to the old town, 5 minute walk to a Starbucks, cafes and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Cricket03
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for addressing this comment to our attention and I do apologize for this experience. I would like to assure you also, that what you describe in your comment is definitely NOT our hotel standard and I will make sure my Front Office Team is adequately checked to make sure there is no one in our team who would accept such level of service performance for our guests. I am taking personal care that this will not repeat in the future. Once again, I am very sorry for such experience which had no right to happen in our hotel
Sheraton Warsaw Hotel

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We stayed in the Sheraton for 4 nights whilst on a tour of Poland. The room was spacious with comfy beds and beautiful linen. There were bottles of water for us every day, and all the other amenities. the bathroom was a little on the small size but had lots of large soft towels and plenty of shampoos conditioners etc. The hotel is situated in a great part of town - within easy walk of Nowy Swiat and further. The highlight of our stay here was the magnificent breakfast. What a choice! Apart from European food, there is Chinese congee and dim sums, Japanese miso soup, and Indian food. There is so much to choose from - wonderful platters of fruit, cold cuts, cheeses, different breads, sweet pastries and lots more. All so tastefully arranged and delicious. It is worth staying here if only for the breakfast! In case you are hungry during the day, there are a couple of little shops opposite the hotel selling all manner of food as well as delicious freshly baked cakes and a little up from there turn left and there is another store where we managed to buy fresh rolls, butter, cheeses, various Polish cold cuts, ogorki for a picnic, and all for Australian $7. The lobby is spacious with magnificent flower arrangements, and the staff speak perfect English and are very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank aftpz
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel on several ocassion, visiting Warszawa both for business and pleasure.Every time I was welcomed by extremely nice and professional stuff, making my and my spouse stay perfect. Fantastic location of this hotel gives you very good base for visiting Warszawa, both for sightseeing and shopping.
If you choose to stay on club floor you'll be spoiled with delicious snacks all day long.
Hotel bars and restaurant are also worth visiting, offering nice atmosfere, good food and good service.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bartosz G
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your stay in Sheraton Warsaw hotel and so nice comments and recommendations of our hotel, its restaurants, bars and our Club Floor services. I am truly happy we have meet and exceeded your expectations and trust we can see you back with us in not so distant future.
Best regards from Warsaw

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Staying a couple of nights here every two months or so...Its a lively hotel with excellent business services (especially when upgraded to Club level). Great bar and excellent food to not get bored in the evening. Its also very close to the big shopping centers in Warsaw, if you like shopping of course...highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Glenn M
SheratonWarsaw, Manager at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to Sheraton Warsaw Hotel and for your nice reccomendation of our hotel for TripAdvisor readers. I am glad you like our Sheraton Club level and its Lounge and I hope to see you with us again in not so distant future.
Best regards from Warsaw