2,502 results
All reviews presidential palace column bar marconi restaurant wine bar old town beautiful hotel royal route executive room perfect location art deco public areas rooms are large an upgrade breakfast buffet concierge starwood doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed twice here and had both times horribly old rooms (warn out matrace, felt 60 year old bath, interior from UdSSR). The service is for the Rating and price substandard. There are much better hotels in Warsaw also in the fife star range.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Joanna M, Guest Relations Executive at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear hf3215,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.
I do understand that generally we fell short of your expectations during your last stay, taking into consideration the negative comments. We feel sorry that all problems you experienced were not reported during the stay and we could not recover on any of the aspects before your departure.

We try to develop every single year and all the changes that we make in the hotel (its interior, food menu, etc.) are always based on the Guests’ needs and expectations.

Also the huge redecoration that we had in 2012-2013 was designed and hosted by Ms. Anita Rosato – it was based on her observations about Warsaw and the citizens of the city.
As our city is full of contrasts, also her overview of the hotel shows this. It is a reason that we still have lots of old furniture and details from the past, as well as new designed furniture made only of good quality materials.

Furthermore, please be kindly informed that actually, we are going through scheduled bathrooms renovations and I do hope you will experience result of this effort shortly.

I will be happy to meet you during your next stay with us, in order to understand better your expectations and what other special arrangements you need for your travels in Warsaw. I hope you will give us a chance to restore your faith in our services. It will be my pleasure to assure a comfortable experience with us from all perspectives.

Joanna Miadzielec
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed April 21, 2018

We came in low season (March), which meant we got a great rate. Rooms were much more spacious than expected and very much in line with our expectations of a Luxury Collection property. It's a beautiful, old building a quick walk from the heart of old town and all the sights there. Easy to get a taxi or hotel arranged car to visit anywhere else in town.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Joanna M, Guest Relations Executive at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear Grace L,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your kind words after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our central location, spacious room and our luxury experience.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback that you have provided. We look forward to welcoming you back in Bristol Hotel in the nearest future.

Joanna Miadzielec
Guest Relations Executive

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

We went to Warsaw to celebrate our parents 50th wedding anniversary. I will honestly say Anna at the front desk did an amazing job with making it special. After a long day of travel she made us feel welcome and social. The service at this hotel is TOP NOTCH and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Warsaw and wants to be close to Old Town.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Roman G, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Dear Charles_Orlando,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw and recommendation you have given.

I am more than happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and service provided especially by Anna – our Front Desk associate. Please, rest assured you kind words will be passed to appropriate Manager and Anna herself.

As you have mentioned, we are lucky to be so centrally located, near to all tourist attractions and to have such amazing associates. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I hope to have a chance to welcome you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Stayed here for one night and really enjoyed this hotel. Location is in the middle of everything. Its the only buildung which was left after the bombs in WW2 in this area. Check in was OK but a little arrogant... Check Out was awesome with Anna! She was really heartful and nice. Perfect hospitality! Room was a classic one with view to a little courtyard. Spend some extra money and buy an upgrade with view! The spa is small but nice maintained. Enjoyed the sauna in there. Breakfast service was awesome! It was really 100% couldn´t be any better. We have been to many good hotels but this was a great breakfast experience after a long time.
Go there and enjoy warsaw!

Room tip: view towards town!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Roman G, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear TheWorldTravelerGER,

Thank you for your time dedicated to post your opinion after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am happy to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw, as we are very fortune with our central location, refurbished building with its history and charm.

I am disappointed to hear that check in was not everything you wished for nevertheless, I am glad that upon check out and during breakfast in Marconi Restaurant our associates managed to make your stay memorable one.

Thank you for your recommendation. I hope to have a chance to welcome you back at Hotel Bristol whenever your travels bring you back to Warsaw.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we entered this hotel I loved it!
First of all, it is in the best location in Warsaw, close to the old town and loads of restaurants too
The lobby is beautiful and the lifts are gorgeous too
We were shown to our room on the 7th floor, wow!!! It’s stunning, huge bed! The room was very large with lots of lovely touches. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in!
We had breakfast on one occasion. It is very expensive but definitely worth it. The setting was one again beautiful and the food was delicious. I could have stayed there for hours!!
We were also lucky enough to have champagne afternoon tea in the bar. It was again wonderful and thank you to Joanna for arranging this for us!
If you are planning a trip to Warsaw, there is no better place to stay!
We will be back (soon I hope!)
Thank you to the team for making our stay so memorable

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Stacey S,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after your visit to Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am more than happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the room with a view and very comfortable bed. Moreover, I do appreciate your comment about the breakfast and Afternoon Tea with champagne – it is great to hear you had occasion to taste this tea-related ritual while being with us.

This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to create for each and every guest, therefore I am delighted to know our associates made your stay memorable.

Thank you again for your recommendation and I hope to have a chance to serve you again in the nearest future.