“Elegance in the heart of Old Town Warsaw”

Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
Ranked #6 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I was impressed with the hotel on several levels - the rooms were large and spacious with comfortable beds, the variety of the cuisine (especially the breakfast) was exceptional, the interior decor was subtle yet stylish, the location was excellent, the service from the staff was attentive but not intrusive, and the building itself was stately and elegant. As much as I enjoyed taking in the sights of Old Town, the hotel was an attraction itself and very much part of the experience. One of the nicest stays I've had in a long time - looking forward to coming back...soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear John B,
Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, as we are very fortune with our central location and refurbished building. Additionally I am glad that you were happy with rooms, beds, interior design and service provided.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great Hotel and serivce. I have no complaints att all with my two nights stay here. The room was great and breakfast super! We had a private driver most of the time who always took us anywwhere we wanted. I really enjoyed my stay at The Bristol. The pool/sauna was sometimes to many people so we had to go different times. If you go two nights to Warzawa i would really recomend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Robert M,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay in Hotel Bristol.

I am glad that you were happy with the room, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant, private driver transport as well as service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Adjoining the Presidential Palace, this Grande Dame has been renovated and is located in old town which is where you want to be. The health club and spa need to be updated and the restaurants and bars are overpriced, but the concierge was very helpful and the rooms and beds are very comfortable. The Marriott may be good for business, but is not near the attractions. I would stay here again

Dear Verycritical,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after you visit to Hotel Bristol.

We are very fortunate to have such a central location and a renovated building with history and charm. I am glad that you enjoyed beds, rooms as well as service provided, especially the Concierge Team. For future I would like to inform that plans are in place to replace all the equipment in the gym.

However, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with prices in restaurant and bars.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

its one of those hotels you walk past and think I will stop their one day,and then at the end of march we did.The place is very nice inside and out, and in a very good position.Breakfast was very good.Not all sites include it ,but its well worth.Only gripe would be no tea or coffee in the room a must for most people.Would go back in a shot.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Trevor h,

We are very fortunate to have such a central location and a renovated building with history and charm. I am glad that you enjoyed your breakfast in Marconi Restaurant.

Thank you for your comment regarding complimentary coffee/tea facilities as indeed, we do offer them in our hotel as room service.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

After 10 years of staying at what was the Hyatt Regency, when Hyatt let the property go I decided to try the Hotel Bristol and got a very warm welcome. Great location to walk around Warsaw from. Nice wine bar downstairs. The gym's a bit small but it has a pool. Recommend being a member of SPG (Starwood Preferred Guest) as this qualifies you for some discounts.

1  Thank JohnnieHolden

Dear JohnnieHolden,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor and for your kind words after your recent stay at Hotel Bristol.

We are very fortunate to have such a central location, great Bristol Wine Bar and a swimming pool.

Again, thank you for your recommendation and I do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The position of the hotel could not be better.The staff are very pleasant and helpfull.breakfast has a great choice of items ,some familiar some not,but all fresh and tasty.Nice bedrooms,good size bathrooms.Swiming pool is a bonus.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank STUARTbfc

Dear STUARTbfc,

We are very fortunate to have such a central location. I am glad that you were happy with the bedrooms, bathrooms, swimming pool as well as service provided.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The true definition of Superior is "higher in quality", so when booking a Superior Room, imagine my surprise that "Superior" is the entry level standard at The Hotel Bristol.

Even less impressed to find out that despite having a prestigious corner plot, I managed to be allocated the one room with no view that looked out onto rooftops (Number 327 if you are interested).

Having contemplated many hotel showers, this was one that beat both of us, so we resorted to using the back up (non-power shower).

One thing that did work however was the bathroom extractor fan.... so much so, it was impossible to turn it off. So... a nights sleep with a constant humming.

Would the morning breakfast salvage the situation? Unfortunately not. The first time I have actually not been lured by the prospect of a "full english" - each container full of congealed, unappetising food which had moulded together. Instead we ordered poached eggs, which were very nice, however this option was not promoted.

The Bristol is also much further from the buzzing part of town than appears on the map. Having stayed in Polonia Palace and the Marriott, both a far superior in every way.

Do yourself a favour... If you haven't booker here yet... look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank polish_ecstasy

Dear Polish_ecstasy
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit in Hotel Bristol, we find it very helpful. We always aim at delivering highest quality service and experience, therefore I am sorry to hear that you have faced disappointments during your stay.

It is crucial to us to make sure that our guests are satisfied with their choice. Your experience is a key priority, so please contact me directly so that we can assist you further.

Thank you again for your comments.