“bristol hotel warsaw”

Ranked #7 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Paisley, United Kingdom
“bristol hotel warsaw”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

stayed at hotel over new year period i have no criticism of this hotel it had everything to offer the staff were very helpful the cleanliness was outstanding and the rooms were extremely comfortable the hotel also features a wine bar coctail bar and the delicious bristol cafe it is in the centre of warsaw and handy for all the attractions and sightseeing this must rank as one of the best hotels ihave stayed in i also visited two restaurants whilst in warsaw u fukiera and dawne smaki both serving polish food of the highest quality and both a short walk from the hotel the warsaw uprising museum is also worth a visit as it shows you what the varsovians had to endure and how this city has been rebuilt

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 130campbell11
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear 130campbell11,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our refurbished hotel and great central location. We are very fortunate to have such a historical Café Bristol and Column Bar. I am glad that you were happy with your food and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol during your next visit to Warsaw

Andrew Henning

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Guernsey
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great location of the hotel in between a tourist orientated old town with many must-see attractions and a local bar and shopping area. Hotel staff is polite and very formal. Room was spacious and clean, however we've got a twin room instead of a double (not so good on a romantic weekend). Internet is only available in a lobby, I would expect of a hotel of this standard to provide internet in all rooms.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ania K
Dear Ania K,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit with us in Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our great central location, rooms and service provided.
However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with your bed and I apologies for that. Please note for future stays to make a clear statement while doing reservation about the type of bed you prefer and we will do our best to provide you with the right one.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit us in Warsaw.
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

We went to Warsaw for a short weekend holiday. The hotel has an excellent location next door to the Presidental Palace. The rooms are large and with all the luxury that can be expected. The overall impression is excellent. We really liked the small wine bar. One minor remark is that the reception and assistance is somewhat invisible, it is there and assists you when requested but they are not really proactive, not a big thing though.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andersoeklund
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Andersoeklund,
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our great central location, rooms and Bristol Wine Bar. However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with Front Office service.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Southern Finland, Finland
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The location is just perfect and the breakfast was very nice. The level of service was generally high, even if we had some smaller problems at the check-in desk. Very clean and quiet room.
But, as allready other rewievers have complained, I want also to wonder why you have to pay for Wifi in these days?

Dear Masamoukari,

I am very happy to be reading your kind comments, especially about central location, breakfast in Marconi Restaurant and service provided. Please note for future stays that we do offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all our public areas.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great hotel, located in the very centre of Warsaw. Nicely designed, rooms of very good quality. Helpful staff speaking English.
However I was missing free internet in the room and no possibility of making a nice cup of tea. Also, 80PLN for a breakfast is much too much for Poland.

Dear Anna S,
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts after you visit to Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently. We are very fortunate to have such a central location and a renovated building with good quality rooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

It is situated on one of Warsaw nicest street, near the old town, with lots of restaurants and shops, even nightclubs so it feels like you can walk to most things. I was in a standard room and although rather small, it was very confortable and pleasantly decorated. The service in the hotel is efficient and unobtrusive. The staff in the restaurant and bar is very friendly. I loved the style of the Column bar, very very elegant but, delightfully old-world from the thirties, pre-WW2 but with a modern twist.
The food is generally good and the breakfast had plenty to offer even for long-stayers like me.
I would love to go back to this hotel on my next trip to Warsaw.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Marsalondres,

We are very fortunate to have such a renovated building and a great Column Bar, with history and charm. I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw as we are very lucky with our location. I am also glad that you were happy with your food and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Cheshire, UK
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My partner and I stayed for 2 nights recently and we're overwhelmed by the whole experience. Location was ideal, staff very helpful, and room was great. Bar was also lovely and when realizing id forgotten a couple of cleansing products the staff couldn't do more to find me replacements. Would highly recommend and I'd love to go back again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Vicky2007,
Thank you for writing such an encouraging review of Hotel Bristol.

I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw recently, glad that you were happy with location, room and service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I do look forward to welcoming you back again to Hotel Bristol in Warsaw soon.