Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw
$115
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$55
Hetman Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Breakfast included
$143
$140
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Ibis Budget Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$24
TripAdvisor
2,256 results
All reviewspresidential palacecolumn barwine barmarconi restaurantold townbeautiful hotelroyal routeexecutive roomperfect locationart decorooms are largean upgradenowy swiatconciergestarwoodrenovationeurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had several rooms for a week at the Bristol, and it was mostly an excellent experience. The rooms, both "executive" single rooms and "grand suite" were nice, medium sized (the suite was a perfectly acceptable 1 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms but I probably wouldn't describe it as "grand") clean and comfortable although the decor was a little sterile. The first suite they gave us had very poor Internet so they moved us to a different one and apologized with a bottle of wine.
The service in almost all instances was excellent and friendly whether it was the front desk, concierge or restaurants. I had one problem where we had a dinner reservation for a table which was not honored because they gave the table away. They did try to make it up to us later on with a free bottle of wine.
Room service was quite fast and the food was good as was the food in all the restaurants.
The location is fantastic. Walking distance to the Royal Castle, old town, museums and parks etc.
One small peeve was that if you ask for a taxi, they automatically try to put you in the "hotel car" instead. It is a nice mercedes with a nice driver, but be warned that it is also a flat rate of 45z while most nearby destinations would probably only be about half that or less by metered rate in an actual taxi.
My only real complaint was that their much vaunted Sunday Brunch was a distinct letdown. The buffet was good but not great, the hot dishes were only so so and when we ordered a bottle of prosecco, the wine guy poured us six glasses and vanished with the remainder (a glass or two) of the bottle. When it came time for a refill I had to order a new bottle and the same thing happened so I figured they were charging us by the glass. But when I got the bill it was by the bottle. It was too much hassle to try and translate so I let it go. Also when I got the bill for the brunch and left a tip with the room charge, the waiter brought it back and asked for the tip in cash "because of taxes". Well fair enough I guess but the whole experience of the brunch was not very professional and marred an otherwise fine hotel experience.
Except for the above notes, everything was fine and I would not hesitate to recommend it. It is also very inexpensive by Western European "grand hotel" standards so the little areas where it falls short are a bit more tolerable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Edward R
Andrew H, General Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Zorna,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us.
I am very happy to read that the team helped you enjoy your time in the hotel. I am glad you found our location, rooms and service provided excellent.

However I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the Sunday brunch. We appreciate comments from our Guests as these opinions are crucial for us to make service better each day.

Thank you again and I do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Bristol again.

Andrew Henning

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I recommend skipping the hotel breakfast (average, and quite expensive), and walking down the street instead. Apart from that; great place with perfect location, just a couple of hundred meters from the old town

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MidtiLeio
Wojciech B, Resident Manager at Hotel Bristol, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear MidtiLeio,

Thank you very much for your kind words about Hotel Bristol, Warsaw and for sharing those on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regards to the breakfast. We will dive into that and see where to improve even more. If we know more about your individual breakfast preferences our chef will prepare something a specially for you. Please contact me directly to discuss your preferences or just let me know about your next arrival so we can have coffee together.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was in Warsaw for a business trip in June and wanted to stay somewhere close to the Old Town. The location of the hotel is just perfect! Since it's summer, I can enjoy the sights while walking around Old Town till 9 pm. The reception, concierge and room service were excellent. They were very helpful each time I call for directions or any other questions about the hotel and the city. The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is that they still charge guests for internet fee in the room. Most hotels I've stayed in has complimentary Wifi in the room. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maria P

Dear Maria P,

Thank you very much for your kind words about Hotel Bristol, Warsaw and our ambassadors. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.

It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our services fulfilled your expectations. Indeed we strongly believe that our ambassadors makes a big difference for our guests creating unique atmosphere. Part of our team is working at Hotel Bristol for more than 20 years.

Thank you for your comment about internet. You may want to consider using one of our package in the future which allows you to enjoy internet in the room . Please contact us directly to discuss available options.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I were on a tour which included two nights in Warsaw. The Bristol is an elegant old hotel but has been refurbished and is terrific. It does not look like an old hotel. The location is a short walk to the Old Town which has all of the restaurants. The breakfast buffet was very good and the outdoor courtyard was very nice. Staff was very friendly and helpful. As stated in other reviews, there is a fee for wi-fi in the rooms but the lobby area has free wi-fi as well as a couple of computers with printers, if needed. Surprising that a hotel of this level would charge for wi-fi. No other hotel on our tour (Krakow, Budapest & Prague) charged for wi-fi.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lloyd H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the travelling community. I believe both future visitors to the city and certainly our associates will highly appreciate your input. I would like to thank you also for your feedback about internet. I have brought your comments to the attention of those concerned.

I am grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed her for 5 nights. The location is perfect, within walking distance of everything. There is free wifi in the lobby only. We did not pay for the breakfast and the in-room wifi because it would have been $80/day extra. There are many places to walk to for eating. We found a tiny market where we bought fresh nectarines, yogurt and nuts and came back to our room to eat breakfast. It was 98 degrees during our stay and it made it too hot to be outside. It was unfortunate because we spent a lot of time in our room. No TV stations were in English either. Except for CNN and BBC. We have friends that live in Warsaw so they took us to a lot of wonderful places in their air conditioned car. This is a very nice hotel and I recommend it highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear cindyhart,

Thank your for taking the time to share your positive feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at the Hotel Bristol, Warsaw.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday in Warsaw despite of unusually high temperatures during this summer. I am happy to hear that you have opportunity to explore Warsaw with your friends and I hope you will come back to us soon.

We look forward to welcoming you again at hotel Bristol, Warsaw.