“Better than your 5* hotel experience! ”

Mercure Warsaw Grand
Ranked #13 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

I have travelled to Warsaw on many occasions and stayed at several 5* hotels, and the Mercure surpassed my expectations!

The price, service and rooms were fantastic and I cannot think about staying anywhere else when I visit Warsaw in the near future!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed July 23, 2014

From check in to check out, everything was great. The room was spacious, clean, well presented, and innovative. The bed was super comfortable, we had a great view, and the shower was amazing. We didn't have breakfast as it was expensive however less than a block along the road was a great cafe (Monique) which did really nice breakfasts. The location is near the tram to get around the city to see the sights.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hotel is located a mere 10 minute walk from the main street of the centre of Warsaw as well as from the Culture Palace. We arrived by coach from Modlin airport, which stops right in front of the Culture Palace and from there we did not have to take any further means of transport but just walked to the hotel. The hotel room is like a boutique hotel, very stylish and modern but at the same time quite spacious. The bed is out of this world and one can really relax in this room and is reluctant to leave it! Breakfast was not included in our rate but then the price for the stay was very cheap, so one can afford the extra price for the breakfast. The breakfast itself is really good and one can choose between only cold food or having also the hot dishes (slightly more expensive). There is also a cheaper version, including only coffee, juice and toast with butter and marmalade. I would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel in Warsaw.

1  Thank Sascha G
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Went to Warsaw for a long weekend. Mercure Warszawa Grand was our first choice thanks to its great localisation in the centre of Warsaw as well as an excellent price offered for a room. We booked a Superior room with breakfasts. At our arrival, and thanks to the Le Club Accorhotels Gold membership, our room was upgraded into a Prestige one, absolutely for free. We also received a special VIP treatment, which was a nice addition to an excellent room. Prestige room was nicely decorated and fully equipped, providing us with an amazing living space and beautiful Warsaw skyline view from our windows. Concerning our breakfasts, they were fresh and delicious, with a wide selection of traditional Polish and continental dishes. We also took advantage of hotel's small but well equipped gym as well as its sauna. I definitely recommend this hotel for both a business or pleasure travellers.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice hotell with good service and clean room near to city center, old town and shopping.
A special thanks to Joanna Jannasz (Guest Relations specialist): she answered all our questions, found all information we needed and always wih a smile. Thank you for excelent service! You are realy the right person for this jobb! We are pleased with our weekend in Warszaw and recommend you to visit this nice city and stay at this hotell.
Olga and Lars / Sweden

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
GRELATIONS3384, Kierownik at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Dear Olga and Lars,
I appreciate your comment about the Hotel and about myself. It is always an enormous joy to get such a positive feedback from our guests. It was also my pleasure to help you, to answer your questions and to tell you something interesting about my city. I wish you come back one day so I can serve you again. Good luck.
Joanna Jannasz
Guest Relations Specialist

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed for 3 nights as part of a business school group. The majority of the staff spoke excellent english so there were minimal language barriers. The rooms were slightly smaller than room in the U.S. but much better than London! The hotel is modern, clean and centrally located. Air conditioning didn't work very well, but other than that no issues.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TBtheMBA
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My friends had booked the same hotel but on arrival they were transferred to Mercure Centrum because of a problem with the room. Regardless of leaving me lonely for that night, on checkout, I asked for a hotel transfer so I could meet my friends, for which I was denied. Therefore, I had to pay extra for a taxi fare to the other Mercure because the fault of the hotel. In addition, when I got out of the Hotel Taxi, the driver tried to trick me into paying an extra 10zl over the already inflated price of 25zl (its 2km away).
I would suggest to stay at Centrum instead, as my friends got free breakfast and chocolates on their bed for the same price and I received nothing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends