“Superb”

Mercure Warsaw Grand
Ranked #14 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Just finished staying here for my weekend trip to Warsaw to visit friends. Had a Superior room.. and it was just that.. great room ... Absolutely amazing staff every last one... Truly the best place I have stayed in a long time... and great value for money.. Loved it.. I have my Warsaw hotel forever!!!! I asked for a fantastic coffee from the amazing Kinga and got it with happy smile and joy.. Super staff makes all the difference. recommended?? yessss

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank trinirja
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

It was such a pleasure to read your comment about our hotel. "Warsaw hotel forever" ... we could not expect better words in regards to staying at our place. We also appreciate your attention given to emphasize the friendliness and helpfulness of our hotel staff, especially Kinga from the Winestone bar. This is such a motivating tool to all of us.

We thank you for staying with us and looking forward to seeing you in the near future!

Joanna Piotrowska

Guest Relations Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,276)

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Hotel is large, comfortable and anonymous. It is close to the shops and cafés but a long way from the old town, and main other sites of interest about 50 mins walk. We should have learned more about public transport! The staff were friendly but seemed grudging if requested for anything different, e.g. a small jug of cold milk for tea rather than powdered creamer. We are vegetarian and the food served for dinner was limited so we only ate there once. Breakfast is expensive but we were telephoned one night and offered half price breakfast but we only tried that the one time and ate breakfast in a small friendly cafe Petit appetite in Nowy Swiat 27. The city is very interesting, lots to see, sometimes few explanations other than in Polish,but all educational and an amazing history.

Room Tip: Room 519 a Superior room, good size, quiet, at the front, large comfortable bed, good size shower...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Wanderingstar99
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel 3-5th May 2014 for a weekend trip to Warsaw! The hotel was fantastic, the staff couldn't be anymore helpful and nothing was a problem! We were able to check in early which was brilliant as it was raining quite hard! The check in staff spoke perfect English, and greeted us warmly and made us feel very welcome.

The rooms were lovely and big, extremely clean, free bottled water in the room, tea and coffee making facilities and a safe, which is good for us tech carrying guests!

The bed was lovely and comfortable, the hotel was very quiet and perfect black out blinds so the sleep was wonderful!

I have to say this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in and will definitely be coming back again very soon, for another trip to the beautiful Warsaw and a another stay in this perfect hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Claire E
Reviewed May 3, 2014

This hotel has all you would expect from a Mercure including comfortable rooms. The location is good being within walking distance of the downtown area with its restaurants and shopping. The staff were helpful. There is an on-site restaurant which serves some good, local dishes (try the trio of soups!) Only complaint I would have is that the shower and sink did not drain well; showers were short!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I regularly stay in this hotel for my work. The hotel are modern, not very big but convenient. The restaurant is good and the staff is really friendly. I like in the morning the free copies of Figaro and Le Monde to read during breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Xavier C
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for Your opinion on Mercure Warsaw Grand. Along with the entire team, we're appreciating all the positives we've heard from You.
I hope that Your regular visits will continue, I am personally involved into the regular guests programme, I'd like to surprise You on Your next stay.
Please contact me on H3384-GR@accor.com before Your arrival.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Excellent hotel, highly recommended for a stay. Stayed 1 night for business. Good sleep quality, shower fine, breakfast good.
I find it worth mentioning that the restaurant does a good job in serving a burger. It may sound simple but after arriving in the afternoon and a few phone calls I went down for a simple meal and ordered the burger. It arrived (with a larger cold beer) - a juicy beef-burger with a bun, good taste (mustard) and well made french fries. It may be basics - but it was basics done well. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank THN_DK
GRELATIONS3384, Kierownik ds. gości at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

It's great news to hear that accomplished one of our priority goals, which is making our Guests and customers satisfied. It's true that we keep paying attention to the details, which proves our team to be professional every day.
I will share Your comment with our team, I am sure they will be happy to hear that Your expectations were met .
I hope to host You again in the future and show You that we can deliver more than meets the eye.

Thank You again and we wish You all the best,

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great location if you want to visit Warsaw! Large and modern bedrooms. Very clean. Well trained staff. On of the best hotels in the Accor Group in Warsaw! Wonderful time in this refined hotel! I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I would come back to Warsaw.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cyblexy01

Dear Guest,

It's a pleasure to receive such a great opinion on our everyday efforts to bring our Guests top quality in all means.
We're very happy to hear that we've satisfied You. Please visit us again so we can make Your stay an astonishing memory in every possible way.

As we are committed to ensure Your complete satisfaction.

Best Regards,