Mercure Warsaw Grand
$87
$149
$133
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Castle Inn(Warsaw)
$119
$61
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$68
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$123
$95
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$88
$79
$77
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

2,398 results
All reviewsglass wallprivilege roomold townguest relationsgreat hotelwine barsuperior roomsteam roomcentral locationminute walkrestaurants and barsmini barnowy swiatcity breaklarge roomcomfortable roomsbreakfast room
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I really liked this hotel. We spent three nights there last week and really enjoyed our stay. First of all, the staff are a huge credit to Mercure, really friendly, helpful and as a first-timer in Warsaw I really appreciated the effort they made to deal with my queries, mark places on maps and advise on shops. I wanted to shop for diabetic sweets, find a page a day diary and was worried about eating out as I have food allergies, they resolved all these queries for me.(For the record, prawns in Polish are pronounced 'crev-et-eh'!) We stayed until Monday afternoon and they very kindly extended our checkout time on request and organised our taxi. There was a young, blonde lady still in training, who was lovely. I think her name was Joanna?

Me and a close friend had a twin room, it was large, spacious, smart, contained a safe and I'm guessing, it was possibly designed with business users in mind, as there wasn't a chest of drawers anywhere which was a shame, but there was a desk with power sockets at a handy level to use a laptop. The wif-fi is free but a little patchy. You will get given a print out of codes to input for each day you are there when you check-in. We used 'basic' which is free, but you can pay to upgrade to premium if you wish to.

Even though I am an avowed bath freak, I absolutely *loved* the shower which had an additional rainwater feature, but there were no bath sheet or UK sized large towels. The largest was a UK medium size. When I rang housekeeping and asked for a large towel, the same size was bought up to me! Not the end of the world, but if you enjoy a large towel maybe pack one. I enjoyed the dinky complimentary soap, it had little massaging nodules on it, which was a nice touch.

The tea/coffee caddy carries no hot chocolate, but I was given a delicious one when I asked for one with my breakfast, it might be an idea for the hotel to add at least one sachet in for fans especially as Polish hot chocolate is delicious, I was really pleased that during my second breakfast the greeting waiter remembered me from the previous day and asked if I'd like another with my breakfast.

The breakfast spread is a mixture of hot, continental and Polish. I loved the fish platter, that was a first for me, keep an eye out for the salmon, it's yummy. Plus the soft cheese selection featured triangles of mushroom and paprika flavoured cheese too in addition to plain. The biggest and most pleasant surprise was seeing a trio of vodka bottles - honey, cherry and hazelnut I think? It would have been nice if the pastries had been rotated for a little more variety, simply because the selection in bakeries is stunning, and if there had been one high fibre cereal on the breakfast station. But despite all this, there is plenty there to enjoy, lots of fruit, yogurts, deli food, cheeses and unusual pickled vegetables like baby squashes.

The hotel is extremely well located for the town centre, much of the most attractive sights and shopping is in walking distance, go to Empik, it's like Borders, I miss that shop, so I loved it. and I never felt unsafe when returning late at night. Plus Warsaw has a C&A! That was a huge surprise, it reminded me of checking out Clockhouse as a teenager.

I also used the free wet sauna in the basement, there are two, one in each changing room. Don't be afraid to set it to '5' it doesn't get that hot until about 10mins into its cycle, if you're going to use it, be patient. I'm guessing maybe because it's unsupervised they've installed one that a generic user can use safely? When I first went down to use it and found it off I thought it might be out out of use, it wasn't, you are expected to operate it yourself. There are instructions on the wall in English and Polish. I guess I'm just used to the ones in the UK gyms being in mid-flow all the time?

If you can get a good deal price wise, I'd recommend the Mercure for sure, for the wedding rate negotiated price my friend paid, it was excellent value for money, but I really wish the toilets were soundproof or carpeted, or the door extended down to the floor. We were pleased it was next door to the bathroom though rather then set inside it. Me and my friend had hysterics at how badly and extra loudly the sound carried when one of us was using it! It's a good thing we're close. I don't know if all the rooms were like that?! Not sure how I'd cope or keep a straight face if I was sharing the room with a work colleague or on a first romantic weekend away?! I'd be mortified or insist the telly was on at the same time. But for a well-appointed, safe location, good food, great showers, amazing, faultless staff, nice beds, this hotel for me gets a very solid four stars. I'd go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Yazzselena
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing Your opinion. I am pleased to hear that You've enjoyed Your time in our hotel and I hope You'll visit us next time to see that we have even more to offer.
Your comment has already been shared with the team and we all loved it, it has motivated us for the future actions.
If You decide to see us again, please leave us a tip on H3384-GR@accor.com

You can expect the best.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We spent three nights at the Mercure Warszawa Grand and enjoyed our stay there thoroughly. We had booked a "superior" room and it was very spacious and apparently recently renovated.

The bed was comfortable and large and there was also plenty of room in the shower. One slightly unusual feature of the shower was the glass wall towards the bed.

The location is very good, a short walk from Centrum (main railway station, Palace of Culture) and with a stop for the airport bus about five minutes walk away.

My only complaint was that the wifi was very erratic. We'd been upgraded to premium wifi and it was still occasionally very slow and sometimes just wouldn't work at all. The staff at reception were aware of the problems and couldn't do anything about it. You're also limited to two devices per room and that's a bit miserly these days.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are probably quieter and the superior rooms are very spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank You for Your positive feedback. We'd like to express our deepest thanks for leaving a good opinion. We're glad You've enjoyed our Superior room and we hope You'll visit us again to try the Privilege - the room that takes care of You.

Regarding the wirelesss internet issue, we're constantly looking for a way to improve the service. We haven't put any limit onto the system, which means that You can use as many devices as You wish. You can have countless number of codes but You can only work on one code with maximum two devices.

We're still working on getting this system improved so if You decide to visit us next time You might notice that it changed completely and it's even more user friendly.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of Warsaw's biggest hotels. Located a few blocks from central station and skyscrapers, app. 25 min walk to old town.
Luxury and pretty impersonal, like these type of hotels use to be.
The breakfast buffet is Superb! Rooms very nice, quiet n' comfy, our had separate toilet which was really good when you're two persons. Bed mattresses somewhat hard.
One or two English speaking TV channels (rest dubbed)
Restaurant at hotel is okay but you will find more culinary experiences downtown (like the Platter bar)
Small fitness and sauna facility, high speed Wi-Fi with excellent coverage.
Price for us (2 persons in a twin-bed room) was about 240 euro / 3 nights. Seems to cost less during weekends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank You for leaving an opinion. It's great to hear that we've left a positive impression.
I will share Your comments with the rest of the staff and we'll keep up the good work.
If You have any other suggestions please let us know.
I hope to host You again soon.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This hotel is located at the central area of Warsaw city, 5 minutes walking from the central train station and 35 minutes, by bus, from the airport. Spacious rooms, very clean, quiet and good environment, safe with dimension for storing a PC, beds very comfortable and spacious, bathroom good but with no tub, employees at the front desk very helpful and friendly. Is boring having to request a WiFi password every day as well as the poor quality of the internet signal with great oscillations. Very good breakfast, with wide variety of dishes but somewhat slow at cleaning the tables by employees mainly between 8 and 9:30 am. I strongly recommend and hope to return to stay here on my next trip to this city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JoseGoncalves

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Warszawa Grand. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very nice hotel with all facilities that we expected at this standard. It was in a convenient location and close enough to walk to the old Warsaw area. The staff were very obliging and assisted in our travel enquiries. Would be happy to stay again on any future trip to Warsaw.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GRELATIONS3384, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Warsaw Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

We appreciate Your positive opinion on us and we'd like to thank You for choosing our hotel in the first place.
Everyday we try to make our best and deliver the best possible service.
I hope we will see You in the future and You'll have an even better stay than the last time.
If You decide to do so, please contact us at the Guest Relations on H3384-GR@accor.com