Stayed here one night en route from Beijing to the UK.
Close to Warsaw Centralna station, 800m.
The bath in the first room flooded the floor but we were moved without question and very promptly.
Breakfast is good - all the bases are covered and good coffee.
It's a big hotel so there are literally thousands of people staying.
Rooms higher up are more expensive because of the view.
We were given a free late checkout so we were happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent conference facilities and WiFi internet make the Novotel Warsawa Centrum ideal for a business trip. This 4 star hotel in the heart of Warsaw is also perfect for your next holiday. Dine in a unique NovoSquare Lounge Bar serving excellent international and local cuisine. Relax or meet friends enjoying aromatic coffee and sweets in a relaxing NovoSquare Bar. Get a workout with a view in our wellness centre with gym and sauna on level 31. Close to the iconic Palace of Culture and Science and 500 m from the railway station with a convenient connection to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Centrum
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel