Stayed for family trip over Easter (April 2014)
Location: Excellent central location. Across the street from the Palace of Culture/science so a great landmark if you ever get lost!
Good access to public transport such as airport bus 175 (get off a stop Centrum- be sure to purchase your ticket at the airport first and not on the bus and validate ticket on the yellow machine on the bus after boarding) and the hotel is pretty much in front of you.
It is not a long walk into the Old Town and Royal Castle and close proximity to action- you can see the shopping centre and railway station from the hotel window (on a high floor)
Room: Stayed on Floor 14. Quiet and clean. Coffee/tea making facilities available which is great :) . (Surprisingly not all European hotels have this!!!)
Hotel facilities: Hotel also has a gym on the top floor (I think it was the 30th floor) which had nice views. There might have been a sauna too but we didn't use it.
Staff: Efficient. They could smile more but I guess I wouldn't be overjoyed at working over a public holiday such as Easter! Michael checked us in and was very kind in giving us a highish floor at floor 14 of a twin room (many thanks!)
Food: Good breakfast. Can get busy at times. Pleasant breakfast waiting staff. Restaurant served reasonable food- prices can be higher than quite a few of the restaurants in the city but our options were limited as lots of places were shut over Easter.
Price: Very good price for a centrally located four star hotel.
Would recommend this hotel for a leisure/business trip and will definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Excellent conference facilities and WiFi internet make the Novotel Warsawa Centrum ideal for a business trip. This 4 star hotel in the heart of Warsaw is also perfect for your next holiday. Dine in a unique NovoSquare Lounge Bar serving excellent international and local cuisine. Relax or meet friends enjoying aromatic coffee and sweets in a relaxing NovoSquare Bar. Get a workout with a view in our wellness centre with gym and sauna on level 31. Close to the iconic Palace of Culture and Science and 500 m from the railway station with a convenient connection to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warsaw
- Novotel Hotel Warszawa Centrum
- Novotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Novotel