Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Ochota Boutique Hotel(Warsaw)
  • Pool
Hotel Rialto(Warsaw)
2,882 results
All reviewspanorama bartrain stationthe executive loungeold towntop floorcorner suitecentral locationbusiness triplobby barbreakfast buffetshopping mallexcellent hotelfive star hotelfitness centerpublic transportationchopin airportcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Super location, close to Central railaway station, Roma theatre and shoping center Zlote Tarasy. Very easy to get to National Stadium. Best view for Vistula river. Super Italien restaurant Parmizzano's, Panorama Club & Lounge and Champions Bar.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GLG1961
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A bit worn out rooms, but still a good choice for Warsaw stay. Great breakfast, as usually in Marriott, sky bar is also worth of visiting with the great view over the city. Though drinks and food are slightly overpriced compared to other same class hotels in Warsaw. But still, one of the very good choices for overnight stay in Warsaw.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

4th stay at the Marriott now. I have to say the rooms are starting to look tired and the whole place is in need of a refresh. Breakfast was good in terms of selection, but you had to jump up and down if you wanted to be served tea and coffee. I would say over the past 12 months, the quality of the staff has declined.

The executive lounge is very nicely done, its now on the 2nd floor. My only frustration is the fact that very similar food is presented each day. Whilst good quality, there should be something different every evening.

Despite a 20% discount on the bill due to rowdy guests staying at a conference keeping us awake all night with their hollering and shouting, I don't think I will return.

Finally, watch the pre-authorisations. My card was charged £210 for each of the two rooms and on the day I paid the bill, they have pre authorised another £125.07. This means that including my modest bill of £320, they have reserved nearly £900 from my current account.

I do not know why they have tried to take another £125 from my account, there was no reason to authorise anything else. They also swipe your card but fail to tell you what they are taking out.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Iwona M, Public Relations Manager at Warsaw Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Mr. Beckett,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate your comment.
We apologies for the poor level of service you experienced during your stay.

Due to some issue with TripAdvisor.com we decided to contact with you directly. Each guest is for our hotel significant.

In the last three years all outlets including the lobby were renovated. According to our guests suggestions we also decided to redecorate our rooms. Till the end of March we will redecorate and refresh the upper floors.

Regarding similar food served each day at the executive lounge we try to diversify menu each day. Soups, hot dishes, canapes, cold salad and appetizers are different each day.

You are right we had a huge group staying at the hotel during your stay which of course does not excuse what happened to you and other guests.

Moving on to the issue connected with the payment I would like to ensure you that we checked double your authorization history. The final bill including discount amounts to approx. 320£. I believe your bank will return your money soon.

Despite your past experience we hope to welcome you again. If we can do something more for you, please feel free to contact with me.

Best regards,
Iwona Mitros
PR & Marketing Specialist
Warsaw Marriott Hotel

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I've stayed a couple times in the Marriott Warsaw. The Marriott is a true landmark in the city, one of the tallest hotels in Warsaw. The hotel is huge it has over 500 rooms. As a platinummember I've been upgraded a couple of times to a corner junior suite, these rooms offer the best views over Warsaw. The rooms are large and everything you expect from a Marriott can be found in them, no extra surprises, just the regular Marriott stuff. The hotel has a casino that is open during weekends 24 hours a day, and I can say from my experience, that can be dangerous ;-) there are several restaurants in the hotel such as an Italian restaurant. The breakfast in Lilla Weneda was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had, so extensive and so tasty! There is a Vapiano restaurant across the street and the main railwaystation can be found opposite of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is my "home away from home" place. Due to the nature of my work I had to spend long time in Warsaw. This is the best hotel in the town. Clean room, excellent customer service, very attentive personnel. Honestly, I do not remember any other hotels where Guste Service Director is on the floor every morning chatting with customers. Their breakfast is superb. The ladies at the pancake and omeletts station are true cooks! The Panorama bar has amazing view of the night Warsaw, restaurants inside the hotel are a bit on the expensivie side, but well worth the money spend. We been using this hotel for last 7years and none of my collegues can think about better place to stay while in Warsaw.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business