“Great place to stay”

Warsaw Marriott Hotel
Ranked #15 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've stayed at a lot of Marriotts in my time, but this one takes the cake. From the terrific location (walking to shopping, restaurants and train stations) to the super clean rooms, I would choose this over any other hotel. Very cool bar on the 40th floor - Panorama - with pricy drinks but probably one of the best views of the city available. I echo other's assessments of the breakfasts - everything from Asian, prepared omlettes, smoked fishes and eggs benedict as well as an assortment of pasteries, including Polish specialties. Also, I agree they could be less stingy about water in the rooms, but the mini bar was reasonably priced. Also, terrific pool, sauna and spa in the hotel. $100 for an hour long massage. I was here for a week on business and was a little surprised that their "business center" was in a public place. Also, no scanner. But, overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room above the 25th floor. The higher the better for the view. Also, you want to face th...

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Perfect location in Warsaw. Close to the city center and just opposite the railway station. Impressive lobby. Rooms are spotless and the Marriott beds are just the best beds! Very comfortable stay with beautiful views over the city from the room. Breakfast is extensive and of a very high quality. Perfect for business or leisure.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I cannot rave enough about this full service Marriott! I used points and upgraded to a Junior Executive Suite. We were in the middle of a very stressful family situation and they were more than accommodating! On the 3rd day of our week stay my toddler and I both got a wicked stomach bug. Housekeeping came by and realized how sick we were and checked in on us later in the day & the next day. The front desk/concierge even called my room to see if we needed a doctor! When we checked out, I could not find my watch. I tipped & told our super housekeeper (who checked on us) and gave her our number. Within hours the Marriott called me & Monika had found it and asked them to call me! She was fabulous!
Aside from the terrific customer service, the room was very quiet, even though the hotel was sold out. The view was amazing from our room!
There were many restaurants and other businesses in the hotel and connected to hotel. We never had a bad meal.
Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been travelling a lot and I was very disappointed that in 5 stars hotel there is no complimentary water in the room. Even in Ibis you always get small bottels for free. What is more, in Marriott you don't have free WIFI in the room. Nice location and breakfast.

1  Thank Joanna K
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed the special offer that gave us the opportunity to eat en drink at any time we wanted. The breakfastbuffet was very complete. De dinnerbuffet was less complete but enough.
The location of the hotel is very good. It is pleasant to have the bus closeby.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I was traveling through Europe for 2 weeks and the Warsaw Marriott was perhaps the best property I stayed at. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. As a Marriott Rewards Platinum member, I was given a nice upgrade and lounge access. Lounge was phenomenal with snacks/drinks throughout the day and great views of the Palace of Culture and Science. The wifi worked great at all times. The gym is absolutely among the best for a hotel with a pool, sauna, and group fitness classes...I was quite impressed that they offered the Les Mills Body Pump class which I take back home in the US. The location is great...right across the street from the main train station which I used to take a train to Krakow. There is a huge mall nearby with a Hard Rock Cafe and multi-level food court if you need something to eat.

As far as negatives, there weren't many. I was going to eat at the Champions sports bar within the hotel complex, but the food there was overpriced and the tv's did not have the NBA playoff games playing, so that was a dealbreaker for me. I went to lounge dinner one night and although they had an extensive food spread out, they did not have anything with chicken. I asked the staff if they could bring out a food item containing chicken since I didn't eat the various meat items available and my request was met with a cold no.

Room Tip: If offered an upgrade to concierge/club level, go for it...definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stay here in April with a couple of friends. From the moment we checked we loved the hotel, it beautifully decorated. All the staff were lovely and had great customer service skills. Breakfast is amazing with a huge variety of foods to choose from, Joanna at breakfast was extremely helpful. Great location also, would most definitely stay here again could not fault the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends