2,191 results
All reviews garden view old town business class room nice hotel city centre business trip public transport breakfast buffet tram stop convenient location comfortable rooms chopin airport shopping mall mini bar taxi concierge buses
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

A very nice surprise from the last visit. Many thinks were improved. Good job! The room is big enought wit a huge flat TV. Very good internet connection. In bathroom the sampoo, sowergel, soap, etc by better qualty than last visit. The most improve was at breack fast.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2019

The service is incredibly polite and helpful. Rooms are very clean, thank you to the person who cleaned my room (329) from the night of 31/03 to 01/04 - everything was perfect! I always like to come back to your hotel, the breakfasts are delicious. A much better choice than the competition in the area.

Information for the hotel mendedżera: I suggest working on the sauna. The water leaks from the hose, which does not fit the slogan "Reducing Our Water Footprint at Radisson Blu with Blu Planet!". Generally, the sauna is in bad condition, but it is not critical for the stay. Please, consider to add information in the elevators on which floor is the gym and the sauna?

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Reviewed March 24, 2019

This was my third stay at Sobieski, I always like to come back. It has very convenient location close to Zachodnia station (with connection to all of Poland + some places abroad), airport and offers easy tram/bus rides to pretty much everywhere in Warsaw.

I love the hotel restaurant, Trylogia, and I always look forward to have a dinner there when coming back to Sobieski.

Rooms are hit and miss but most are excellent. Some upgrades would be in order though.

My only major issue is that they use DCC without guests approval when taking pre-payments. I was on advance purchase rate this time, so the hotel charged my card before arrival per rate terms - the issue was that charge was made in euro rather than zloty, despite rate being quoted in zloty. You just don't that, it's well-known that DCC rate is usually unfavourable to customer - offering it as an option is one thing but applying it at your own discretion is not cool. If I book hotel with quote in zloty, I expect to be charged in zloty, or asked what currency I want to be charged in. I didn't pursue this further as this was a short stay and I only lost 10 euros (not worth the effort) on the bad exchange rate, but if I stayed for week or so, I could use quite significant money. Just charge people in the currency you quote them, please.

Otherwise a good hotel :)

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank The810
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Booked 2 nights at Hotelu Sobieski (now part of Radisson) via British Airways holiday - some good deal through combined flight & room booking. Booked a single room so wasn't expecting much in space, but turns out a good sized twin bed room looking into the inner garden area (quieter side). Very quiet sleep. Old looking from outside (but you can't miss it) - inside is Radisson interior. Good clean room, convenient location direct from Chopin airport (directly via bus to Pl Zawyszy or by train to Ochota station). Can't complain. Plenty of public transport connection and reasonable close distance to Warsaw Spire. Can't complain - will be happy to use it for next time.

Room tip: Ask for garden side (quieter)
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

Hotel refused almost immediately request to cancel. Non-refundable sure, I understand - but an exceptional circumstances policy does not exist. Might still use the hotel on my own, but found their attitude cold

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nick T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Dear PaulSweetman84,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on the Non-Refundable terms and conditions regarding your reservation. Our offers that can be booked on line provide a number of options to cater for guests wishing to have flexibility when it come to booking and cancelling reservations due to unforeseen reasons that may immediately appear. We are explicitly clear about this when finalising the reservation confirmation and when guests accept the conditions.
Kind regards