Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw
$77
$71
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
$55
  • Room Service
$143
Marriott Hotels
1,963 results
All reviewsgarden viewold townbusiness class roomcity centrenice hotelbusiness trippublic transportbreakfast buffetbus stopreception staffcomfortable roomsbusiness hotelstandard roomhotel is situatedcentral stationchopin airportshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights from 27th Nov - 1st Dec.When we checked in it only took a couple of minutes and room was ready.We had a twin room with a nice shower room.The room had very good heating and the beds were very comfortable.The room was cleaned every day and also had fresh water,tea and coffee left in our room. The breakfast was very good and there was always plenty to choose from.Everyone who worked at the hotel were very friendly and helpful.The 175 bus stops right outside of the hotel and comes from the airport and goes all the way to the old town.We had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Peter_Mikkelsen, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Greg047

thank you very much for your feedback, which I enjoyed reading.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I've just returned from this hotel and I have nothing but good things to say about it. The staff were very friendly & helpful and when we originally booked the room we had to book a double room as were unable to book a twin room. We wanted a twin room though so I phoned up the hotel a week before we were due to stay there and requested a twin room. They said they'd put it onto their computer & when we arrived, even though the man at the desk told us it was very busy there, they had still managed to get us a twin room. Very good service! The room was very modern, very clean with tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc..waiting for us. They even replaced it everyday! The breakfast was very good..lots of choice including fish, cooked breakfast, fruit, cereals etc..Everything you could want. The only thing missing was baked beans though. It would have been good to have had that with the cooked breakfast so as to have a sauce with it. I would definately stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear LucD30

thank you for your feedback and nice comments about my staff, which I will pass on.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Just checked in for a two night stay at the hotel. Staying in room 310. The non-refurbished rooms might have been ok back in the 80's, but now furniture is worn down, heating is scarce and air condition unit noisy. Gold status at Club Carlson did not give any recognition during check in. Only positive thing on the list yet is the hotel room service, which fast and good quality. In total pretty disappointed, as I've come to expect a better standard from the Radisson Blu chain of hotels.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank HenrikAmby

Dear Henrik

yes, I know this is not nice! Unfortunately we still have 35 rooms which have not been refurbished yet and the hotel was so full during your stay that we had to give the un-refurbished rooms to our guests.

Please contact me directly next time you come to Warsaw and I will make sure that you have a nice stay.

Med venlig hilsen

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Rooms are well-furnished and very comfortable and yet quite cheap. Breakfast is rich and very satisfactory. Offers free wi-fi. Easy and cheap access to the airport with public bus. It takes 6-7 minutes to walk to the central railway station, 10 minutes to the shopping mall Zlote Tarasy. Walk 10 minutes more to reach the famous Krakowskie Przedmieście street on which half of the attraction in the Warsaw are lined.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Murat D

Dear Murat G

thank you very much for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and Warsaw.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

usually hotel refurbish their lobby first to capture people & let them in... well no, here rooms were refurbished first and they are ok although not exceptional (bathroom are nice though). Lobby is ugly so are all the other common parts - relating you back to the old hotel before it was co branded Radisson Blu, i.e. a basic easter country 3 stars hotel, Late 80s style. Breakfast is more than OK & service is efficient. But - and this is a BIG BUT - what to say about the service at the restaurant & the reception: hardly speaking english (for a business hotel ??) staff absolutely not service oriented. I waited more than 10 mn at the restaurant reception, no one (they were 4 working passing by) came & ask me if i wanted to eat. Restaurant menu is the same than the room service menu. Therefore I decided for Room Service: clerk was not aware of the menu, had to look into it for more than 5 mn, wine list was not known & basically a mess... A cancelled after 10mn & went across the square to the competition. By the way, if you can, ask for a room on the courtyard as otherwise VERY NOISY. View is also bad. Never again.

Room Tip: choose the one inside & not overlooking the street as very noisy
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear phizablo

thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you did not like the lobby in my hotel and that the service was not meeting your expectations.

Should you ever return to Warsaw, please let me know and I will be happy to show you that we can do better.