See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Last summer I had a business trawel in Warsaw. I lived in Ibis hotel and I was impressed this place. It's a small hotel but he's cozy. Lobby was decorated in modern designs. Hotel staff was younger and neighborly. Our rooms was small and neatly. Foods like at home. I have seen many families with children and several children's sport teams. I think if you plan cheap trawel you choose this place.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank сергей р
Ilona M, Kierownik at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear сергей р,

Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at Ibis Ostrobramska hotel.
I am really glad that you enjoyed your business stay in our hotel, especially our lobby, staff and food offer.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Ibis is a good hotel for those with business to the East of Warsaw. Rooms are perfectly adequate, and the staff friendly. Breakfast is included, but there can be quite a queue when it opens at 0630. Locally, there are 2 shopping malls and lots of places to eat cheaply. A tram to the city center takes 25 mins, and it is a 30 min cab ride to Chopin airport.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Simon5518
Ilona M, Kierownik at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Simon5518,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about Ibis Ostrobramska Hotel.
I am glad that our hotel met you expectations during your business trip to Warsaw.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This was my second time at this hotel. The staff was helpful, the room good, parking easy, and breakfast very good. There is a large shopping centre rather close to the hotel, which we were happy to explore.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
2  Thank SandijaLV
Ilona M, Kierownik at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear Sandija,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about Ibis Ostrobramska Hotel.
I am glad that time spent in our hotel was enjoyable.
Hotel Manager Asisstant

Reviewed July 8, 2018

The location of the hotel is good,beds are very comfortable
But the staff at the reception very unprofessional,
Our room was smelling of rotten,the food was ok but not big choice for vegetarian.
Would I stay again
Don't think so

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Donata N
Ilona M, Kierownik at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Donata,
Thank you for sharing your opinion about your stay at Ibis Ostrobramska.
I am really sorry that stay at our hotel didn't met your expectations in 100%.
Please contact me directly h3129-gl@accor.com with any information regarding our staff.
I am glad that our location and beds met your expectations.
Once again, thank you for your opinion.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

This is good place for short stay for business purposes. You will be welcomed by helpful staff. There is comfortable garage for cars and standart IBIS restaurant. Rooms are on standard level with very comfortable beds. Everything on place and nothing to complain.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank Piotr_Bart
Ilona M, Kierownik at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Piotr,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write review about your stay at Ibis Ostrobramska.
We are really happy that you have enjoyed your stay and have nothing to complaint:-).
It is great pleasure to read such great comments and to hear you had fantastic time with us.
We hope to see you soon! :-)