“Ibis came to my rescue again”

Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska
Ranked #49 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed November 8, 2013

After booking a very cheap mid-week break on bookings.com, The Ibis group saved my bacon again. I booked a hotel for a three day trip to Warsaw which was rubbish and unusable. On my first night I tried at 00:30 to get a room in Ibis Centrum. They phoned around and got me room in Ibis Old town. Which was excellent. I mistakenly thought I could get a room at the same hotel the following evening. Yet again the staff checked with their local branches and got me a room at this hotel. It was cheaper if a touch remote. Spent the evening cheering on Dortmund with a few German business travellers in the bar bemused by the fact that das Englander hastes Arsenal! I opted for the breakfast this time which is as much as you can eat for about £8. Good value for money everything is basic but good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Joe M,
Thank you for your comment and rate our services.
We are glad that we can rescue in difficult situations.
We hope that we can convince you to make early reservations in ibis hotels.
I hope that you choose to stay with us again.

Regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

It's an Ibis, so it's a basic no frills hotel, which you should expect. The fit out is cheap, the rooms are small, there is a tub of all in one shampoo/shower gel attached to the wall in the bathroom (the detergent or whatever they put in there absolutely stinks, I suggest you bring your own) , there is no in room tea or coffee facilities, the TV is small... There isn't much there at all. But it is clean, and it has free WiFi which for me worked excellent. The bed was comfortable enough and sheets were new too.

Good hotel to just spend a night and leave, the prices are reasonable. Staff were friendly.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Dan C,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every Guest, therefore your feedback is very important for us.
Ibis brand does not offer coffee station in the room.
Our hotel chain is divided into different hotels with the different standard.
The service, which are you looking for, offer hotels like Novotel, Mercure and Sofitel.

I am glad that you are pleased with the cleanliness, bed linen and especially our free WiFi.

We are very grateful that you shared your experience with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and have always found it ideal for short stays for business trips. At the time of my recent stay the hotel is being renovated and this had some effect on the stay. Although the room i stayed in was not effected, the room is basic but very comfortable and the bed was certainly comfortable
The price is very reasonable and this hotel is worth considering if you're looking for a a hotel in Warsaw, there are worse hotels in Warsaw believe me!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Ostrobramska Warsaw.

As you pointed out, we are under renovation.
We are committed to increasing the quality of our services, which is why we are renovating our interiors. We will start by modernizing the lobby, reception, rooms and restaurant. We will prepare a totally new design, especially for your comfort.

We're doing everything we can to not disturb the pleasure during your stay with us.
But a major renovation is associated with noise.

I hope that our new interior to meet your expectations in the future and you choose to stay with us again.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed there just one night, it was a business trip. the hotel is clean, nice. the service is really professional and helpful. They really helped me in special situation without complaining.
Hotel is quite far from the city center but it was close to the place of my meetings.

Ibis quality!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Gosiasia,

We are very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was on an official trip to this hotel a few months back. Overall, this is a good property, well maintained, clean and reasonably priced. Staff is very friendly and co-operative. They always greeted us with smile on their face. Front desk staff tried its best to solve all our queries. Rooms were clean and well equipped with all the modern amenities. Complimentary wireless Internet access in the rooms was a big perk for me. Food at the restaurant has many choices. I will definitely come here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Ivonka S,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is an Ibis, so everything looks and works the same as in any other property of that chain. Pretty good bed - large and comfortable. Room well soundproofed - hotel is located near a multi-level intersection of highways & streets, yet the noise in the room is low enough for a comfortable sleep. Free WiFi - good enough for browsing and Skype calls. There is a premium option available, but didn't try it.

Breakfast solid but with limited selection. Unfortunately, Ibis in Poland recently switched to making their scrambled eggs from a factory-made concentrate - until recently they used actual eggs. While this probably saved them some money it made their scrambled eggs inedible.

Overall, a good budget hotel, be aware however that it is a long way from the city center and public transport from there is limited to (slow) buses.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to the ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The hotel is situated a little way from the city center, but fully recommend a stay at this hotel. Friendly service, delicious restaurant and clean rooms are all located in the hotel. Breakfast is an extra cost about 7 euros - very tasty buffet. Rooms have a great view of Warsaw. Bathrooms clean, spacious and modern. There is a soap, shampoo and towels. Rooms are equipped with a TV with lots of satellite channels. Wifi is extra cost. In addition to a large hotel chain and real, mc donalds. Close to a hotel bus public transport - buses.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Joanna S, Manager at Hotel Ibis Warszawa Ostrobramska, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed Your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.