“Worth the few Tram Stops!!”

Ibis Warszawa Centrum
Ranked #35 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you are looking for a medium priced Accomodation in Warsaw the IBIS is a good alternative. A few Tram stops away from the Higher Priced chains in the city centre. This Hotel offers reasonably spacious rooms with Air Conditioning. The beds were brilliant. No problems with Noise and the breakfast is one of the best ones i have had.
A couple of issues with a slow WiFi causing a bit of frustration
Staff are all very friendly
Can certainly recommend the Japanese restaurant next door

Room Tip: Good views from the 7th Floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

There are newer reviews for Ibis Warszawa Centrum

An Accor traveler
Reviewed August 30, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Reviewed August 30, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed two nights, having booked online from overseas. First thing to know - this is not Centrum, regardless of what they tell you. It is four tram stops to the old town (Stare Miasto). Its not in a particularly pleasant area either. Nothing particularly wrong with where it is, but its not near anything.

However, the real gripe was the fact it was a building site and no one told us. We arrived in the evening, and there was hoarding around the lobby area. It didn't strike us at the time (we had just driven from Poznan), but the next morning at 8am someone started up a pneumatic drill and that was the end of our sleep. I phoned the front desk at about 8:15 and suggested that this perhaps wasn't fair since we were a paying customer. The kindly lady at the front desk obviously found my dismay comical because she laughed as she told me that Ibis let all patrons know of the construction work. For the life of me I couldn't remember having been told of the construction. Anyway, later in the day I found out she was right we had been told - there was an A4 sheet in the room explaining that the works were ongoing. In order to read the aforementioned notice however, we had had to check in!

There are so many beautiful places in Warsaw, boutique, hi-end budget etc. that there really is no need to stay in this kind of second rate accommodation. Needless to say, we won't be back.

Room Tip: Higher up the hotel the better.
2  Thank mrjrobson
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry that your last stay in Ibis Warszawa did not come up to your expectation and I would like you to accept my most sincere apology for this situation.

We do have renovation work at the moment in order to improve the comfort of our guest. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness and I am currently investigating this matter as the heavy work was not suppose to start so early. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel +48 22 520 30 00 to discuss this further.

Brub Blondelle

Reviewed August 4, 2013

First of all the hotel, rooms, restaurant was very clean. Free bottles of water in the room. Everyday new towels and cleaning in the high level.
Later I need to say about staff. Helpful, easygoing and nice people.
My 3 night stay for 60£ felt like 300£. Recommended to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bikinikill007

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed there for a week on a business trip twice already.
My room was clean, warm and the bed was very comfortable. Staff was always helpful, friendly and very professional.
I lover the breakfast as the choice is huge and everything is so fresh!
At night I recommend the bar/ restaurant at the hotel or other places near by.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Monicja
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit.
I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.