“Nice Hotel, but .....watch out for Noises”

Ibis Warszawa Centrum
Ranked #35 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Limanowa, Poland
“Nice Hotel, but .....watch out for Noises”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very nice Hotel with great service, but as I was there in August they rebuild the parking surface - so don't be surprised If you will hear the loud digging noises at your room. Ask them better If they finished.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Warszawa Centrum. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I would like to inform you that we have just finished refurbishment of our rooms and parking will end shortly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had to stay here because Eurocup visitors booked up the standard Hiltons, Westins, etc. I was pleasantly surprised though. Very nice, clean, friendly hotel. Basic rooms. Good internet connection was a definite plus. My only complaint is that the bed was a bit stiff.

Dear Sir or Madame,

We very much appreciates your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Warszawa Centrum. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I would like to inform you that from end of August we have just exchange our beds for a new comfy tree level mattress designed only for Ibis.

Wroclaw
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Hotel is great located in the capital of Poland in Warsaw. Travel from airport is fast, about 40min. First you have to take train and go to the center, then two station subway and two station tram. Staff was nice. Price was very good. Room was not big but very clean. My price including breakfast. Was taste with lot of snacks. You have to pay extra for parking. Internet is in the room. Near the hotel is Pizza Hut.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We booked this hotel for our parents while hey stayed in Warsaw. They thought it was clean and very comfortable so much so that we rebooked this hotel a further 3 times.
It is located a bit out of town but has a tram stop right outside with trams straight to the old town (No. 26) and a tram to the City Centre (No.10).
I don’t think you can get a better deal in Warsaw, if you book online through Accor the rooms are cheaper, we paid 160PLN per night sometimes under.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Mr, Mrs,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Ibis Warszawa Centrum. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Bruno Blondelle
Pontypool, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stayed here on business and was taken around by our local partner so travel within Warsaw was not an issue. The only negative point about the hotel is appears to be little way out from the centre of Warsaw which could be an issue for some people. On the positive side the hotel was very clean and and the rooms were a good size and comfortable. The staff were always very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was included at the hotels restaurant and was a typical buffet, all very fresh and tasty. The beer the hotel served was also very good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Blondelle B, General Manager at Ibis Warszawa Centrum, responded to this review, July 27, 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is not really near anything, but there is a tram stop in front, and it is an easy 30 minute walk to Old Town or one of the malls. The hotel, like most Ibis hotels, is clean, quiet, and minimalist. The restaurant is OK, but breakfast was included and is a typical Polish breakfast: filling, fresh, and delicious. The staff went out of their way to help me get around Warsaw, get my laundry done, call cabs, etc. I will likely stay there again when I am in Warsaw.

Room Tip: Never stay on lower roads because of street noise; also always try to get a room facing the back.