Regent Warsaw Hotel
$94
$97
Marriott Hotels
1,273 results
All reviewslazienki parkhyatt regencyrussian embassybusiness tripbeautiful parkwell equipped gymold towngreat hotelswimming poolbusiness hotelcity centrerooms are spaciouslobby barroom serviceexcellent breakfastcomfortable staystar hotel
Reviewed April 20, 2007

I really like this Hotel.

Top quality rooms, as one would expect, but where the Warsaw Hyatt stands out is the People. Excelent consierge service. Drivers who speak excellent English with immaculate cars.

The Venti Tre Restaurant serves excellent Italian cucine, I enjoyed a fantastic seafood pasta and a mediterenian Chicken with a delicious house wine from Masi.

The breakfast buffet will embarass you from the selection and attention to detail. Fresh squeezed orange juice is usual in Spain and Italy but a pleasent extra in the cold climes of Warsaw. Chefs ready to cook to order your your breakfast request from pancakes to eggs, no rubber eggs from a chafing dish. A wonderful array of homemade breads and pastries and fresh friuts.

One my last visit I arrived mid day Sunday and had the good luck to enjoy the Sunday Brunch. The dinning room was full of Polish families enjoying a special Sunday meal together, a good reccomendation for any hotel restaurant. One could see why the Sunday brunch was popular, The buffet included an International selection of dishes from Italian to Jananeese.

With the good food at the Hyatt you may need to burn off some excess in there well equiped gym.

One complaint (which I am informed will change in Spring 2007) is very expensive WIFI internet connection, 200 PLN for 24 hours!
Even in this case the hotel appologized and went out of their way to direct me to a nearby WI FI cafe with normal service.

Top points to my regular hotel in Warsaw.

Stayed: April 2007
2  Thank Erbe
Reviewed February 2, 2007

This is a lovely hotel, better suited to business people than to tourists. The location is quite remote from where things are going on in Warsaw, but is fine if you have access to a car or are prepared to take taxis.

The rooms - I have stayed in several - are extremely comfortable, spotlessly clean and well appointed. Bathrooms are excellent.

Throughout the hotel the staff are very friendly but also professional. I can highly recommend the spa, which is perhaps the best in Warsaw, as well as the superb breakfasts. It's also nice, if you are staying on th executive floors, to take advantage of the complementary evening bar/buffet for a relaxing beer and sushi while you read the papers.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank smoothtalk
Reviewed October 2, 2006

This hotel far exceeded my expectations. I arrived at 11am after flying all night from the states. To my delight, my room was ready at the early hour. I then went to the fitness center and found the best hotel gym I have ever seen. There were several treadmills, eliptical machines, bikes and stairsteppers. Not to mention a full array of weight machines and full weights. An aerobics and a spin studio completed the facility. The rooms were great as well. The bed was comfortable and the tub was huge. My only complaint was the Hyatt's driver that took me to the mall. I took a local cab back and the fare was half of what the Hyatt's driver charged. I asked at the front desk and was told it was because the driver spoke english and the car was air conditioned--hardly necessary since it was 55 degrees F at night. But this was a small exception to a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank Jennieptag
Reviewed September 19, 2006

Just returned from business group meetings that were held at this hotel. Superb, attentive, and caring service by all of the staff, and suprisingly good food/drinks/snacks during the 3 days of meetings. Gorgeous room, dreamy bed with soft but supportive pillows, absolutely heavenly breakfast buffet that included not only a copious array of fresh, ripe fruits, juices, cereals/oatmeals, breads/rolls/jams/butters, but also a made-to-order egg bar, where you could request anything from plain (yummy) scrambled eggs to a complex omelet loaded with spinach, tomatoes, cheese, whatever you like. (Hint: Get your eggs first, then use that plate to load up on the extras.) Service was positively royal; an associate's luggage was misplaced by the airline, and the Hyatt's desk staff not only arranged a car to whisk her to the nearest mall before it closed so that she could purchase her needs for the next day, but called the airline on her behalf every two hours until her luggage was finally delivered late the following afternoon. The rooms were kept spotlessly clean and were thoroughly comfortable; the bathrooms spacious and spa-like (see the pictures), although I found you can't put the shower on full-strength and expect the gentle curb on the shower floor to contain all the run-off ... I had my own Lake Geneva in the bathroom my first morning, and needed all the towels to soak it up so I could finish my toilette. No problem, I just kept the flow down a bit the next day, and kept a dry floor while still having a very satisying shower (and I'm picky about getting enough pressure to rinse all the shampoo out of my thick hair). The only detraction (which I didn't personally experience): Don't depend on a wake-up call; I brought a travel alarm plus I used the easily-set alarm built into the TV remote as a backup so I didn't request a call from the desk, but some of the associates among the 70 in our group complained that they didn't receive their wakeup calls on time. But aside from that, there were no complaints, and I found this a luscious, rejuvenative place. An artful tray of delicious Poland plums was delivered to my room shortly after my arrival, gratis. The first of many thoughtful touches in my 5-day, 4-night stay.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank imvho
Reviewed April 6, 2006

Since no-one has reviewed this hotel since last June, thought I'd add something.

I've stayed here twice this year (Feb 06), as basic member of Hyatt GP programme, upgraded to RC floor on first occasion and to RC floor deluxe room second time.

Very nice RC lounge, very nice spa/pool, slightly soulless lobby bar, nice rooms, location a little bit out of the way.

Certainly in top 10 in Warsaw, which hopefully this review will haul it up into !

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business