“Good hotel but nothing more” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regent Warsaw Hotel

Regent Warsaw Hotel
Ranked #8 of 119 Hotels in Warsaw
Gdansk, Poland
“Good hotel but nothing more”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Hotel is good but I was expecting something more. Of course sleep quality is very good and rooms are nice, breakfasts very good, nice and helpful service but overall impresion is lacking something. Anyway good hotel to stay in Warsaw for business.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that in general you are satisfied with your stay.

As the comfort of our guests is the most important for us and we are willing to improve in order to provide the best experience for our guests, I would be thankful if you could provide more details about your stay's expectations. Our guests feedback is always the most valuable for us.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during my business trip to Warsaw. The stay was comfortable with no complaints. The hotel is a modern hotel with big spacious rooms. I liked the bathroom which was stylish by my taste. The staff was highly professional. They are very particular about security which impressed me. The rooms are spotless and clean. Great breakfast with lots of choices. A perfect hotel for my business trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was "comfortable with no complains". We always take care of a comfort and well-being of our hotel guests, so the security issues are very important for us.

I hope to welsome you back at the Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon, during your next visit to Warsaw.

Geneva
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are huge which is wonderful. The breakfast I would give a thumbs up to. They have a "Holmes place" as a gym open till 11pm. Don't worry it's nothing like the holmes place in geneva. Food in the restaurant is decent but hey at least they try... Easy to get to the airport. Staff is polite and makes an effort. No complaints at all

Room Tip: Stay on the club floor
    • 4 of 5 stars
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you ver much for your comment about your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you had a good experience with the Hyatt.

I hope to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We chose this hotel because my partner had some meetings in Warsaw and this was rated one of the top hotels in Warsaw. We were greeted by a friendly reception staff who checked us in very swiftly. The room was big and the bed was comfortable. The room was very quiet so the quality of our sleep was excellent.
Breakfast was delicious, with lots of choice, very friendly staff as well, who were always smiling. I tried almost everything, the eggs, pancakes, sausages etc and everything was good.
Only downside is that it's not exactly in the centre, took us an hour to walk to the old town, but there are two bus services that you can take from just outside the hotel, the 116 and the 180 so it wasn't a problem, taxis are reliable, friendly and cheap also. Another thing is that wifi is not free, but in general a very good hotel with excellent service.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Reems2012
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment about your experience with Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that you found our team helpful and attentive, the room comfortable and our cusine of good quailty and a lot of choice.

For the comfort of hotel guests, Hyatt Regency Warsaw offers free Internet access in the lobby and at Regency Club. In the guestrooms, hotel guests are invited to enjoy 30 minutes of free Internet usage. Moreover, it is possible for our guests to connect up to six devices in the rooms. I also invite you to discover our Free Internet offer for your consideration when planing your next visit to Warsaw:

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Well, Since the prices in warsaw are so welcoming, the only problem was to choose...
After I had my short list (including the Hotel Bristol), I ended choosing the Hyatt since I wanted the best modern and clean available. No regrets here.
The hotel is one ofe the best i've been. Enormous room, amazing bathroom and if you want gym and pool - you can find those waiting for you at floor –1.
Breakfast is amazing and so is dinner.
The only minus is the location (beside the rozana restaurant, that is great and across the street), but since the taxi service is so cheap, I didn't cared.
If the location is important to you - choose the Bristol, otherwise - the Hyatt is great!

Room Tip: Close to elevator and non smoking
2 Thank MeloIsrael
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at the Hyatt, and thank you for choosing our hotel when arranging your visit to Warsaw. I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities.

Our hotel is not directly located in the city centre, our guests however can benefit from other advantages like having the Łazienki Royal Park just opposite. Our guests can benefit from park surroundings of the hotel, taking a walk in the colorful autumn or winter scenery of the parks. I truely recommend especially in this time of the year!

I hope to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon,

Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Extremely professional and polite staff at the front desk, security, resto, cleaning .. all of them nice and very very attentive. Nice place close to Lazienki Park with a big kid`s playground. Easy and reliable bus connection to the city center (doesn`t take more than 10 min). Great food and spacious rooms, quiet. Spent extended weekend with my daughter and will certainly return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your weekend stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our team professional and attentive.

Your appreciation and your satisfaction are the greatest reward for our performance. I am glad to hear that you are going to return to our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

Leipzig
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed in Warsaw for a business trip, only one night.
Booked the pickup service from the airport to the hotel. Very smooth and easy.
Booked at hyatt.com. Standard room.

Check in:
Friendly, fast, good,

Room:
Very nice room. Clean, quiet. Good bed.

Location:
Perfect for me. Close to the airport. Close to the places I had to go.

Overall: Good hotel, good value, nice people.

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your suggestions about your stay at the Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I appreciate your final comment: "good hotel, good value, nice people". I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to welcome you back very soon at Hyatt in Warsaw.