“A very good hotel”

Ranked #8 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Wroclaw, Poland
“A very good hotel”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed two nights over a weekend. The staff was very friendly, always very attentive. Some remarks though:
- the security guy was a bit rude when we were unpacking our baggage from our car in front of the entrance (the cark park was full though so did not have much choice!)
- the hotel has cots/cribs for babies, but only very limited number, so if more families choose to stay at the same night, the problems arise...
The breakfasts were great, no complaints here at all! The location is good, relatively close to the city center and the Lazienki park.

Room Tip: A room not facing the street will be much quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion and suggestions about your stay at the Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us in general and I am sorry for small misunderstandings and problems that appeared during your stay.

I hope to welcome you at the Hyatt Regency in Warsaw very soon,

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Switzerland
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay, and much of it is due to the very nice staff! Special thanks to Mateus at the front desk. The room is spotless and has a large bathroom, wall to wall tiles, water cooker, iron board, etc. Parking is cheaper than other hotels (12€). Breakfast is great, lots of choices, quality products, give your orders of eggs straight to the cook, etc. Also enjoyed the spa & sauna, free for guests.

• Stayed August 2013
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that you found your stay comfortable. Our team is always there at your disposal and we are glad to assist your needs.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon,

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights over the summer time on business and I was pleasantly surprised when my company booked me into the Hyatt Hotel. It was my 2nd time in Poland (1st time alone), and I found in Warsaw that the English language isn't so widely spoken. But in the hotel, I found the staff to be very fluent in English.

Speaking of staff, I found them all to be very attentive and helpful to my needs. They recommended local walks and restaurants with joyful enthusiasm. My recommendation: Don't hesitate to ask if you need help or information - you'll get a lot more out of your stay. It was a very elegant hotel and despite me being a little under dressed in jeans and t-shirt, I wasn't made to feel under dressed.

The hotel can only be described as sumptuous. Elevators - you can barely feel any movement despite being whisked quickly up to your floor. I stayed on the regency club floor, and my room was both spacious & luxurious with an excellent mattress. Only niggle were the lights. They switch off a few seconds after you close your door unless you stick the card in - and you can't find the card slot in the dark.

When booking a taxi at reception, be mindful that they will supply their hotel taxi which is double the price of a regular metered taxi. For that though you get a comfortable Mercedes and a knowledgeable taxi driver who is fluent in english, and ready to help - a bit like that limo driver in the Crocodile Dundee movie.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that you found your stay comfortable and you enjoyed it.

All members of our team is there at your disposal for all your needs. As the comfort of our guests is the most important for us, our main objective is to provide you with our advice and useful information to create un unforgetable experience. Always feel free to ask our team and we will be glad to assist your needs.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

The Netherlands
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Rarely have we seen a business category hotel pay such extraordinary attention to the little travellers. Special kids bathrobes and slippers, special kids shampoo, proper kids beds with nice mattresses, etc.

Staff is very nice and smily, also to the grown ups. We had a Spacious room with comfortable beds and rainforest shower.

Well provisioned swimming pool.

Excellent breakfast, also on the terrace. They have their own line of honey and hazelnut paste. Yummy!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear our Guest,

I am glad you have enjoyed your family stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. Thank you for sharing with us your opinion.

As the comfort of all our guests is the most important for us, we have prepared spcial care programs for our guests. Our baby program VIB - Very Important Baby focuses mainly on our youngest guests and their parents. Our main objective is to provide the best service to our baby-guests and their parents so you can relax and enjoy your stay and we will take care of rest.

I hope to welcome your family back at Hyatt Regency in Warsaw for your next visit to Warsaw,
I do recommend to have a look at our website for other family or women focused programs.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

+ perfect breakfast, large and very comfortable room,quuen size bed, friendly and helpfull staff, very fast wi-fi connection for free

- far from the city center you have to take a taxi to get there.if you want to walk at least 45 minutes for the old city. no restaurants or shops by near.

Room Tip: ask for rooms close to the elevators.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed it. Our hotel does not feature a city centre location, but it is situated within few minutes from the city centre by car. A walk takes much longer but you can enjoy the beautiful Łazienki Royal Park, the most beautiful park in Poland, and you can take a Royal Route to get to the city centre, as Hyatt is situated on this way.

I hope to welcome you back very soon at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.

rural Virginia
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed three nights at Warsaw's Hyatt Regency and were really impressed with the service and quality of the facility. The rooms were generously sized, with beautiful marble bathrooms, comfortable beds and furnishings. Staff spoke excellent English and were courteous and responsive. The 24 hr room service was just the thing for jet lagged travelers. We used their beautiful pool and health club three times. The pool was warm and inviting, and the health club was huge and well equipped. The only negative was the cheesy 80's club music which detracted from our workout and swim.

We were upgraded to their Regency Floor for the last two nights of our stay (because of a noisy baby next door to our assigned room). The Regency Club was large and comfortable, and offered a spectacular, complimentary breakfast, as well as evening canapés, cheese and cocktails. The Club had a spectacular view of downtown Warsaw.

Overall, quiet location, attentive service and a modern European hotel experience.

Room Tip: High floors, north facing rooms have amazing views of the central city.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad to hear that you have found it as "a modern European hotel experience".

Thank you for appreciating our team's performance. Any memeber of our team is always attentive to our guests' requests and needs, as our main objective is to provide an unforgettable experience to our guests, so they always come back with pleasure.

I hope to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Hyatt is always wonderful and Warsaw don't make an exception. A short distance from central and easily reached with bus to Spacerowa. We got the club queen room for complimentary cocktails and delcious snacks. Park Łazienkowski is very close (cross the street!). Nice fact is that the Hyatt keeps now bees on top of the roof and the honey is available at breakfast. I seriously recommend staying here and I have been there a lot of times.

Room Tip: Take club for cocktail
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. It is always so nice to hear and receive such guest's opinion that : "The Hyatt is always wonderful". Thank you very much!

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay and you liked our hotel location next to Łazienki Park.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw is the only hotel in Poland that set up on its roof a bee apiary and produces its own honey. I am glad you like our honey that you can taste at our hotel restaurant only.

For your next visit to Warsaw I will be glad to show you our roof apiary and explain about our bee-helping initiative.

I hope to welcome you back at the Hyatt soon