Stayed two nights over a weekend. The staff was very friendly, always very attentive. Some remarks though:
- the security guy was a bit rude when we were unpacking our baggage from our car in front of the entrance (the cark park was full though so did not have much choice!)
- the hotel has cots/cribs for babies, but only very limited number, so if more families choose to stay at the same night, the problems arise...
The breakfasts were great, no complaints here at all! The location is good, relatively close to the city center and the Lazienki park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a quiet park area of the city, next to Łazienki Royal Park, a perfect place to relax and to escape from the noise of the city centre. Within 10 minutes from the heart of Warsaw's city centre and 15 minutes from the international Chopin Airport, it is a preferable hotel for both business and leisure travelers. Regent Warsaw Hotel offers 246 stylish and luxurious rooms and suites. Hotel offers modern selection of relaxation and sporting facilities at Holmes Place Premium Club, including fitness, gym, areobic studio, a heated swimming pool, dry sauna and jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Regent Warsaw Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Warsaw Hotel Warsaw
- Hyatt Warsaw
- Warsaw Hyatt Regency