“Excellent service”

Ranked #9 of 123 Hotels in Warsaw
Olney, Maryland
“Excellent service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed for 3 days and enjoyed every minute. The staff of Regency Club is fantastic, especially Krzysztof. He went out of his way to meet all our wishes. When we lost car keys Krzysztof and other associates were all searching for them.
We will be back

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad to hear that it was a pleasant exprience for you and moreover, I am glad to hear that you will be back!

I have forwarded your opinion to Krzysztof, who was happy to assist you with all your needs. All our stuff, and Krzysztof is looking forward to welcoming you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at the hotel in July 2013. To start with, all staff -- from reception, to the restaurant, to the gym -- were extremely warm and friendly. Despite a systems upgrade taking place during my stay, they were responsive and quick.

The rooms are quite large, furnished to a very high level, and clean and well-maintained. The bathroom, in particular, was a pleasure. The only complaint is that the desk chairs were ordinary chairs, and quite low relative to the desk. It would have been better to have a proper desk chair.

The restaurant is very good, and the breakfast spread is big and of very high quality. In addition, the head breakfast chef was very friendly and accommodating, ready to prepare whatever I had in mind in regards to eggs and pancakes. The restaurant terrace is lovely.

Overall, if you're staying in Warsaw, I would highly recommend this hotel. It permitted me to relax and unwind during an extremely stressful business trip.

Room Tip: Try to get a street-facing room if you can, as the hotel is set against a very pleasant park.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your experience with Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and you were able to relax during your business trip. Thank you for your recommendation of Hyatt Regency Warsaw to other travallers.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw for your next visit to Warsaw.

Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I attended Warsaw for a conference which was also held at the hotel. My room was very spacious with great bathroom. A nice touch was apples in the room, really thoughtful. The check-in was fast and I was in my room quickly.
All of the staff I encountered were very helpful and polite and all spoke English very well indeed. I only stayed for one night but I wish I could have stayed longer. The conference facilities and food were great too with nothing too much trouble for the staff.
I had breakfast on the terrace in the sun, the selection of foods was very good indeed including eggs cooked to order! The wait staff in the restaurant were also superb.
Well done Hyatt Warsaw, I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad you have discovered our meeting/ conference area of the hotel and you enjoyed your accomodation at our hotel. Hyatt Regency Warsaw awarded with Business Superbrands 2013 award in 2013, it is recognised as a prestigious business centre in Warsaw.

I hope that Hyatt Regency Warsaw will become your premier choice for your future visits to Warsaw not only for business reasons but also as your holiday destination.

London UK
Reviewed July 10, 2013

For our first trip to Poland, as we have Polish relatives and were also seeing Paul McCartney at the National Stadium, my mum and I booked the Hyatt Regency in Warsaw. We pre-booked a car via the Hyatt Regency to collect us from the airport and the driver (Piotr) was excellent. The twin hotel room and hotel were spotless and very comfortable. Every member of staff were very pleasant and helpful. We tried lunch and dinner (the next day) at the hotel restaurant Venti-Tre which was excellent too (we are vegetarian and they even have a separate veggie menu!). I can also recommend the Blue Cactus (Mexican) restaurant across the road - a lucky find via Tripadvisor. Also, room service was efficient and the food ordered was good. The breakfast choice was huge, lots to choose from - you could make a real meal of breakfast! Wish we'd got time to use the hotel pool as it looked lovely but we were exploring the city lots - so we'll do that next time. The in-room safe was so very useful as it was laptop-size. The old town is easy to reach by bus/taxi - about 10 mins drive. Also we walked (quite a long walk - 3 miles?) into old town which was great as we discovered so much about the town on a lovely sunny afternoon. This being my first visit to Poland, I was very impressed with Warsaw and everything about the Hyatt Regency. Thank you :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Globalgirl82
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency in Warsaw. I am so glad to hear that your experience with Hyatt during your first visit to Poland was good. I am glad that you enjoyed your room and found it comfortable.

Our Venti-tre restaurant offers a large choice of different menus, so you can always find here something at your taste. Moreover, our Venti-tre restaurant has joined the exclusive group of best restaurants in Poland being awarded with "Poland's 100 Best Restaurants" in 2013.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw for your next visit to Poland.

Annandale, Virginia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Hyatt Regency is a very nice hotel. The room was up-to-date with a good internet connection, reasonable selection of international channels on the television and, based at least on breakfast, a reasonably good restaurant. For tourists, the main negative is location. The hotel is located far from the old and new town tourist areas. We took a cab on one occasion, which ran about $10 (30 PLN). The other times, we took the Metro and/or tram, which is much less expensive at about 4,40 PLN. However, even the tram is a bit of a hike, so be forewarned. The hotel ls convenient to Lazienki Park, which contains a number of interesting historical buildings and monuments.

My main criticism of the hotel was the staff. All staff members were cordial and some, like our bellman, pretty helpful. On the other hand, the wait staff in the restaurant was indifferent, to say the least. This could possibly be chalked up to a buffet setting, but one of us ordered off the breakfast menu and still received very slow service. Our other complaint was that the staff was not helpful at all regarding how to locate and use public transportation. We figured some things out ourselves by trial and error, but this was the first hotel I've stayed at in Europe where public transportation instructions were vague, no matter who we asked. I think that the staff was instructed to point tourists towards the "hotel taxi". If not, I'm mystified why they couldn't tell us where the bus stopped, how far to the tram, etc.

So again, this is a good place to stay, with the exception of restaurant service and lack of guidance on public transportation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank cayman8
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. Your suggestion about our service is valuable for us and it will help us to improve our performance.

Our main objective is to provide authentic hospitality to all our guests so we continue improving our work performance in order to meet expectations of our guests. Your comment gives us a direction what changes and improvements are needed in regards to our service.

I hope to welcome you at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Poznan, Poland
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed just one day this time ... Great hotel from A to Z. Very friendly staff, check-in was very fast. Big room, suitable for a family. Huge bathroom. Everything perfectly clean. Couple of very tasty chocolate appetizer with compliments. The Hyatt is good located in Warsaw, directly in the Embassy quarter, opposite of Lazienki Park (beautiful) and a couple of minutes by car to City Center. Stayed already twice at the Hyatt and it is my favorite Hotel in Warsaw

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Tim,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your experience with Hyatt was satisfying and according to your needs. We are glad to hear that you find our hotel "great hotel from A to Z".

Hyatt's primary objective is to provide authentic hospitality to our guests. Out team does our best to provide service which meet expectations of our guests.

I hope to welcome you again at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Located aside the Lazienki Park in Warsaw and close to the center, this is Warsaws best top tier business hotel. Sizable rooms, very good gym, sauna and swiming pool. Convenient parking garage. Exceptionally good Regency Club on the firth floor. The General Manager and staff are very service oriented and try to accomdate all your requirements. The hotel is extensively used by diplomats and heads of state. Also many, many business travelers are always returning there. I spent hundereds of nights in the Hyatt Warsaw over the last years and have never been more impressed with the service and flexibility of the hotel staff than in this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to book room with street view instead of view on the inside court
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. Our team is pleased to hear that you find our service professional and flexible to guests' needs.

As the comfort and well-being of our guests is the most important for us, we always make sure to provide the best quality service to our guests, meeting their expactations and needs.

Moreover, I am glad your opinion doesn't change since so many years you stay with us. It gives us a guarantee that we constantly improve our service performance and we change for our guests.

I hope to welcome you warmly at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon,