“Perfect fro Business Trip”

Regent Warsaw Hotel
Ranked #8 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Lugano, Switzerland
“Perfect fro Business Trip”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Just had the pleasure to stay again at the Hyatt. Still very convenient, as it offers all you need as a business traveler. I like to esp. mention the staff, very supportive, flexivle and solution orientated. Wifi at no add costs was very welcome. Will be back

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. it was a pleasure to welcome you back and we are glad that our service met your expectations in regards to your business trip to Warsaw.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw has recently received a very prestigious award 2013 Business Superbrands Poland, being recognaized as one of the best Polish business brands, which provides high-quality services for its guests. I am glad that our work performance satisfied your needs.

I hope to welcome you back very soon again at our hotel.

Hyatt Regency Warsaw

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
dublin
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Large hotel. A bit off the beaten track although near many embassies. Bland lobby. Rooms pleasant. Breakfast not at all what you would expect from a Hyatt regency. Not much choice, variety or quality. Substandard food. Club lounge very nice. Excellent large gym and indoor pool. Great hairdressing salon. Service good but generally had to wait for service at the front desk. At night if one wants something to eat only the lounge area open . Lounge on ground floor miserably decorated, cold, small , expensive menu.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank liamgriegg
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comment about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. Thank you for your detailed opinion regarding our service and food.

It is important and valuable for us to receive our guests' suggestions as it helps us to improve our standards and get better for our guests. For sure your comment gives us some directions and points the areas we should work harder.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

Public Realtions Marketing Coordinator
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Although located slightly out of the city , this hotel was a wonderful place to spend a few nights. We stayed in a suite which was extremely spacious with sparse decor which lacked the warmth of a typical Hyatt regency. The turn down service was pretty average, the curtains were bland and the room wasn't warm enough so we had to request a heater unit to stand in the middle of he room. Breakfast was great , service excellent, the fitness centre although old equipment was excellent and fully equipped as if a standalone club. I would recommend this hotel but pse note its approx a 30 min walk to the center.

Room Tip: Good value for the quality
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw.
I am glad that you found our hotel "a wonderful place to stay a few nights". Thank you for such great recommendation.

We hope to welcome you at our hotel very soon.

Belgium
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip in March. The young staff at the reception was very welcoming and friendly, and so were the waiters at the bar and at the breakfast buffet. The room was huge - almost like a ballroom! Great beds, cosy room interior, clean. The breakfast buffet was first class.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Vicky,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments regarding your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad it was a nice experience for you. I hope you will choose our hotel for your future visits to Warsaw.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon,

Paris, France
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel exceeded my expectations! From the front desk employees to the bartenders to the bellboys, the staff were wonderful. Everyone really tried to make you feel welcome in Warsaw. One small down side is that this room is a bit far from the Old Town and we had to use taxis to get around. Taxi prices in Warsaw are pretty inexpensive, so it wasn't that big of a deal.

The rooms were fantastic. A giant bathtub and a shower with two heads, comfortable beds and a nice flat-screen TV with many American channels made for a fun stay. My only complaint was that internet access in the room was not free. Wifi could be used in the lobby by obtaining a code from the front desk, but I would have preferred to not have to go to the lobby to check emails and read the news online.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your opinion about your stay at Hyatt hotel. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay. I am glad that you have found our team helpful and professional.

I hope to welcome you back to Hyatt hotel very soon. Regarding Internet fees, for your future visit I would recommend considering our special offer which includes Internet. Please have a look at our website and below link. I think this offer would be suitable for you.

Warsaw
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Hyatt wins my heart by its warm, beige and brown decor, being aside from noisy city centre, having friendly and attentive staff and a great feel. I really like the spacious bamboo marble bathrooms fitted with anything you could think of ( bath tub, walk in rain shower, TV speaker for the news, a telephone by the throne and items like a flashlight and all sort of amenities in the warderobe- a warderobe in the bathroom ). I like the bed with a nice, stiff mattress and a large tv. The room itself was neat, large and maybe just a little bit underlit. One complaint - the turndown service did not leave the chcocolates on the pillow ! Maybe they know we're on a diet :) The welcome amenities ( fruit and chocolate truffles ) were excellent. The spa is very nice, too, with a warm pool, well equipped gym and cosy saunas. One thing you should not do is order breakfast in bed- the buffet downstairs is UNBELIVABLE, ranging from fresh pancakes, polish rare hard cheese, home made honey ( they have their own bee hives on the roof ! ) to asian soup and noodles ( known for ability to cure hangover ). Great service, good coffee and pastry, spacious restaurant with an open kitchen and big windows - what else do you need to set your mood right ?
My final statement is : it was a great stay, reccomended to anyone !

Room Tip: I like the rooms on the 6th floor- although the view is a little blocked by the wall, they are very...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Karolina G, Public Relations Manager at Regent Warsaw Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Naumiuk,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your comments about your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am glad that your stay was comfortable and met your expectations. I am glad that you have enjoyed breakfast at our Venti-tre restaurant. Our Chef always provides a large choice of different breakfast dishes, also with our own home made bread, jams and honey.

I hope to welcome you back again at Hyatt hotel soon.

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed April 7, 2013

On a trip to Krakow I spent the first and last day of a week journey at this hotel. I was able to stay on Points and had access to the Club Level. So here goes - it is a short taxi ride from the airport to the Hotel. We stayed in March and it was snowy so we did not go to the adjacent park although others staying at the hotel still strolled in the Park. The room, TV, Lounge, Staff were great. The Bathtub (my wife likes baths) was huge and the separate shower with rain shower head was phenomenal.

We did not eat at the restaurant because each day we grabbed a cab into Old Town and also grabbed a cab to the uprising Museum. Compared to the Marriott it is as not centrally located but for the price of a cab I would rather stay here. I've stayed at the Marriott twice. The hotel staff is great in giving directions to the taxi's and no place was very far away. The club lounge was nice with an open bar each evening, great breakfast and snacks and soft drinks through the day. Bottom line this will be our hotel of choice when we visit Warsaw again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Our Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments on your stay at Hyatt Regency Warsaw. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and it met your needs and expectations. I am pleased to hear that even when Marriott features more central location, you prefer and choose Hyatt hotel for your future visits to Warsaw.

I hope to welcome you back at Hyatt Regency Warsaw very soon.

With kindest regards,