“Amazing experience”

Invisible Exhibition - Niewidzialna Wystawa
Ranked #6 of 95 Fun & Games in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine that all the lights go out... The Invisible Exhibition is a unique interactive journey to an invisible world, where in total darkness you find your way only with support of our blind Guides and by your senses - hearing, touch, smell, or even taste! Give us your blind trust!
Capital Federal District, Argentina
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I totally recommend this exhibition. It is a unique experience, and you learn a lot about how is to be blind. In my opinion, it is good value for money, and you definitely will have fun.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank meliviola

• Polish first
Bangor, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

What a unique experience... A group of five plus myself on a solo visit were guided by a lady named Ola (I think that was her name?). The dark section was totally thought-provoking. It felt completely isolating but the guide was helpful and informative. Felt somewhat forgotten and overlooked as the 5 members were very chatty so make sure you speak up and not get left behind! English speaking guide was wonderful, such a unique experience, it really does open your eyes!

Visited February 2014
Warsaw, Poland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“very nice”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I did not expect much from the exhibition, but I was positively disappointed :) It was a good experience, not only thanks to the idea, but also thanks to Ania, our guide. We were in a group of two, with my wife, and it was also nice to have a guide just for us.

The only thing that could be improved are the exhibits in the "visible" part. Being not so very new, they may be replaced.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Xarn81
Kent, Washington
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A place about learning humility”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This place serves as educational - conversation for all ages. The world of differently abled people who overcome disability is absolutely astounding.
I was with my friend and the moments shared reminded us that we need other people to be around us.
The group (8 people) I was in was led by very nice young man who prepared us with short presentation making us aware of visually impaired people. Interestingly, he shared that junior high and high school students are a challenge when they visit this exhibit.

Hearing and experiencing reactions of others can evoke a conversation. from that one can grow.
It can definitely happen starting when one visits NIEWIDZIALNA WYSTAWA - opposite the train station Warszawa-Ochota.

Visited August 2013