“So impressed”

Tel Aviv Urban Food
Ranked #94 of 3,532 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel Aviv Urban Food has been established in 2010 as a small bistro. ""Tel Aviv is a place that was created with joy and fascination. Fascination with the real Tel Aviv, one of the most vibrant cities in the world"" - Malka Kafka says, the owner and founder of the restaurant. Nowadays, Tel Aviv is one of the most cult place in the center of Warsaw. We offer plant-based, gluten-free and sugar-free meals of the highest quality - healthy and beautifully presented.
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Full disclosure - I'm not a vegan or even vegetarian, but I was staying in a hotel nearby, didn't love the look of the room service options and wanted something healthy nearby. I was not disappointed! It was so buzzy inside on a Thursday evening, the staff were quick, friendly and helpful. I got a vegan BLT to take away with pickles and wedges, I didn't wait too long. So so so impressed, it was really delicious and filling. I will definitely return next time I am in Warsaw.

Date of visit: March 2019
TLV_TEAM, Public Relations Manager at Tel Aviv Urban Food, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you so much for this review, Lucy! We're speachless. Hope to see you again so soon <3 We'd love to have you any day here.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

We spent a weekend in Warsaw and we found this amazing vegan restaurant: very nice!! 100% delicious vegan food!

Date of visit: January 2019
TLV_TEAM, Public Relations Manager at Tel Aviv Urban Food, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Thank youuuu Umby! So glad you loved the place nad the food. Wishing you to have such a very every weekend. XOXO

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I was visiting warsaw for the first time and based on trip advisor review, I went to this resturant with my assoociate. It is a popular place so when we arrived at the resturant first thing we were asked was if we have a reservation and us not knowing that we need reservation, we requested if we can get a reservation spot and the receptionist said it will be after one hour, we agreed to it and she gave us a small torn paper with a note. We returned after 1 hour. The lady refused to seat us while she was trying to help local walk ins stating that in the note she wrote 8 pm, we said you told us after 1 hour that was 6 pm an hour ago. Anyway we were not planning to wait 1 more hour. Not a friendly place to foreigners.

1  Thank NJtravel_034
TLV_TEAM, Public Relations Manager at Tel Aviv Urban Food, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Hi there! First of all, thank you for your review and sorry for this situation and problem we caused. That should have been kind of misunderstanding we guess :( So sorry for that! Just keep in mind that everybody is welcome to our restaurants! Doesn't matter if you're a foreigner or local.

We're gonna check in details what happened there and why, that's why we've dropped a pivate message to you with some questions. Would be great if you could answer and tell us more!

Best regards
Tomek

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been popping into Beirut opposite for years (for a late night drink and sea food) and always meant to cross the road to Tel Aviv (which is much more of a cafe than a spot for inebriated night owls). Spot on vegan food. I could be a vegan (well, almost) if someone cooked and presented food to me like this. Very Mediterranean / Middle Eastern (no surprises!). Liked the fact that the dishes includes lots of different bits and bobs. Thought the pita bread to be fluffy and fresh. Teas with interesting ingredients were tasty. Came twice for breakfast and once for lunch. Wasn’t disappointed. Bit on the expensive for poland but still value for money for those visiting from more expensive places.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank krys_k
TLV_TEAM, Public Relations Manager at Tel Aviv Urban Food, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Hi Krys! So glad you liked us. Well... just move out to Poland and rent a flat near our place so you will become vegan then <3 Hope to see you again!

Best regards
Tomek

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I have only compliments about this place! Even though we didn't make a reservation, the waitress found us a small table.
The food was mouth watering! Coffee, breakfast, Israeli wine and dessert- amazing!

Date of visit: January 2019
TLV_TEAM, Public Relations Manager at Tel Aviv Urban Food, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thank you so much, Joanna! Everything is amazing cos our guests are amazing. Hope to see you soon! Best regrads