“Worth visiting”

Tel Aviv Food & Wine
Ranked #33 of 2,743 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel Aviv Food & Wine has been established in 2010 as a small bistro. ""Tel Aviv is a place that was created with joy and fascination. Fascination with the real Tel Aviv, one of the most vibrant cities in the world"" - Malka Kafka says, the owner and founder of the restaurant. Nowadays, Tel Aviv is one of the most cult place in the center of Warsaw. According to the vegan fine dining philosophy we offer plant-based, gluten-free and sugar-free meals of the highest quality - healthy, sophisticated and beautifully presented.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Tasty and original food. Thanks to a smart-planned menu you can try bits of different dishes and sauces for really affordable amount of money. Nice selection of teas is also a big plus. Service was very kind and friendly, too.

There's no way to not try their humus, tasted a bit different than what we were used to, but still it was very OK. Tahini sause was also great. Must try preparing that at home!

We've been there for the first time, but it's very possible that we will come back!

2  Thank PiotrD

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was staying at the H15 Hotel next door - great place - and visited a numer of local bars/restaurants including Tel-Awviv Cafe. The reviews were mixed and I wanted to check it myself. I came late at night and was able to have a nice Israeli dinner. The service was friendly. Beer selection good - local beers. I recommend the place!

1  Thank Frank G
Reviewed February 19, 2013

That's right, it's not Israeli food just like in Israel (hello, it's Warsaw, Poland), but still it's very good and the restaurant tries to bring a bit of Israel to Poland. The hummus here is soooo good! I've been here several times already, and each time I had something else. Just last time I tried vegetarian lard. Interesting flavor. This is vegetarians' paradise. I'm not 100% sure, but it might be kosher, too.

1  Thank BZtraveler_19
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My last Israeli meal was few weeks ago in Old Jaffa port, so the bar was set pretty high but unfortunately Tel Aviv missed it completely. I think had it been called a 'veg bar' I would have different expectations but clearly here I was expecting something closed to standards from across the Mediterranean Sea: now, supposedly it was the best hummus place in Warsaw but that should be read in past tense - altough hummus portions are huge, it is very plain, no interest whatsoever; falafels must be fried once per day, at the best, and then microwaved - unfortunately the result is poor...
I gave up after those two items, but anyhow he remaining choice was limited (tahini was however excellent). Let's hope they will improve.

1  Thank Scipion-Paris
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We visited this place last weekend. Firstly we wanted to take just a breakfast but a waitress recommended us lunch menu (you can eat as much as you can) for 28 pln. I tried one of the best hummus ever and hot dishes were amazing. It's your must-visit in Warsaw.

4  Thank Dorota B