“So small space - dont order twin room for business trip”

Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta
Ranked #22 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Kaunas, Lithuania
“So small space - dont order twin room for business trip”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

+ very clean, new, modern, tasty food.
- very small rooms. It has shower in a room. Matt glass doors - I'd like more privacy when we are talking about it. Suitable for couples, but twin room can be not suitable for business trips. Toilet has no lock.
It was ok to stay for one night, but I wouldnt order it again.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank IndreS

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kielce, Poland
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel has a convenient location(near to the the bus and railway station, airport and city center) price also ok, but prices in the restaurant in IBIS Hotel are much higher like in the another hotels in Warsaw higher category.I recommend for a short stay,I would advise to choose restaurants outside the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

2 Thank Wieslaw-40
Lodz, Poland
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Hotel is new one in Warsaw . Very clean and cheap - 35 Eur excl breakfast . 2 bus stop from Warszawa Zachodnia Train Station / by bus 15 min to City Center . Rooms simple and smell the freshness . Staff very friendly . If you stay in Warsaw just for 1 night - is OK .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank ANDREW L
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night.To get to this hotel from Warsaw Main Train Station you need to take a tram and next walk for about 5 - 10 minutes (or you can change from tram to bus).

I called the hotel in advance casue I wanted the quite room, somewhere on the top floor – but they told me they could not reserved any room for me as rooms are allocated on “first come first served basis”. OK. When I arrived nice girl at the reception did her best to give me the quite room ( the hotel was fully booked) but….. it just happened I got smoking room. I forgot to tell the girl I was not smoking but I was ok (with that smoking smell in my room) casue the nights were still warm and I could keep my window open all the time. My room was facing the main street and it was noisy in the morning there.

There are no tea/coffee facilities in the room. There is a machine on the ground level where you can buy coffee but nor tea neither hot water. The girl in the reception told me I could get tea in the hotel next door. I went there and they do sell tea but not “take away”. So finally the same girl at the reception just gave me cup of hot water from the kitchen so I could have the tea in my room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ataga
Oswaldtwistle, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Budget hotel with clean and comfortable rooms c/w shower pod, basic but adequate for purpose and good value for the money. Staff friendly and well mannered.
Location not too far from the city centre and good public transport links for easy access.
Room only so did not try the breakfast and vending machines available for drinks/snacks.
Ibis hotel next door with bar and restaurant.
Overall would recommend as cheaper option compared with more expensive central hotels but please note budget hotel so do not expect luxury accommodation.

Only one problem during my stay, raining on match day and they forgot to close the bloody roof!!

Room Tip: budget hotel so rooms are basic but clean and comfortable
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Macclesfield
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I stopped here one night having travelled from Krakow to see Warsaw. It was a lot easier to find this hotel than the one in Krakow. The underground parking was a little tricky to find, but well worth the £4 it cost. The new hotel is connected to the other standard Ibis hotel, which is a little confusing at first as we went to the wrong reception, but were pointed the way outside and told we could use the standard Ibis hotels facilities if we wanted.

The check-in was straight forward, and the lift required your room card to operate it (one also went down to the underground Car Park). The rooms were spotlessly clean and tidy, well decorated with Green Shrub Trees (see picture) but really tiny, I assume that standard hotel rooms are bigger. The price we paid on-line was a real bargain for a capital city hotel, so that’s why we think the room was very small and competitively priced, they can get more in the space available.

The beds were comfortable and soft, and they even had an English News channel on the flat screen TV. The shower was in the room and not separate, as was the sink and basin. My wife loved the shower, as it changed colour from the top nozzle as it got hot.

The accommodation was fine, the room was quiet with no noise from other residents, we did not have the breakfast, so can’t comment on that, but the dining room looked clean and tidy. We stayed on the 17th September 2012, and because of the distance from Krakow, we ask for another night, but they were full in both hotels (Shame).

To sum up a clean, safe, quite hotel about 10 minutes drive from the old town, (which was also interesting) recommended for a short stay in Warsaw.

The staff were also young and friendly, so thumbs up all round.

Mark and Michaela

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarkWButler5705
Paris, France
Reviewed September 14, 2012

That hotel lived up to all our expectations which we had about that budget hotel, it is clearly not Sofitel or Novotel but i was pleased of the room standard as well as with my breakfast. The wi-fi is free in entire hotel and in rooms. The stuff in the lobby was very helpful,i was little surprised how fast check-in were but it is surely one of the biggest advantage of that hotel and the reason for me to go back there whenever im visiting Warsaw for buisness. Defenetly I can highly recommend that hotel for a short buisness staying.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business