“Lovely, clean hotel.”

Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport
Ranked #20 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for two nights and we're extremely impressed for the price. We were allowed to check in more than 3 hours early and the room we were given was extremely clean. There's not much to do locally but we got a bus then train into Warsaw city centre easily. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good - there was cereal, toast, cold meats, pastries, eggs and sausages, yoghurts etc... So a wide choice. There is a KFC about a 15 minute walk away and a shop about 3 minutes walk away. The free shuttle bus to and from the airport is excellent. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I arrived very late into Warsaw from the UK. The car rental companies were all closed and I required a hotel for the evening until such time as i could pick up a car and continue my travels. I opted for the Holiday Inn Express at the airport, mainly because I know what to expect more often than not and I now also collect the loyalty points.

The taxi to the hotel was very cheap, I can't remember exactly but it's not far from the terminal and I certainly wasn't held to ransom like you can be in some cities. Arriving in the dark and not knowing the area i used my smartphone navigation to double check the route the taxi driver was taking to the hotel and it was all ok. It's easy to become cynical when you've been over charged in the past.

Hotel is clean, comfortable and staff were friendly. I wasn't there for too long to comment too much more. There is a free bus to the airport that I took the next day. I would stay here again as there was no problems at all.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Michal C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Mr. Bill
THank you for your opinion about Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we will have a change to welcome you again.
Next time please call hotel reception after taking the lagguages, so we will send shuttle bus for you.
Best regards
MIchal Calka
Hotel General Manager

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very modern hotel with nice rooms, nice staff.
The location is good if you are being connected to Warsaw airport, as the hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport.

(one drawback in this hotel, if you have a early flight is that the breakfast begins at 6:30 am and you might miss it)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear alberto_eme,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. I am very happy that you liked our location. However, I'm sorry your stay was negatively affected by the schedule of the breakfast. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention as this will be discussed with the management. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw is a great choice for anyone arriving at the capital. It is located near the airport and well connected with other parts of the city. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel itself is new, the rooms very well, the ability to obtain basic hygienic material for free, if you forget about them. Beds very large and comfortable, especially nice is the choice of hard or soft pillows. The hotel has free WiFi. Bathroom large, clean, shower very comfortable. Near the hotel is car parking which costs 15 PLN. The weakest of the hotel is actually breakfast, although crosants very tasty, and the coffee excellent and ideally you can start the day with her. Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JPopiel
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was surprised with the modern decoration and how comfortable and clean the room was. Their shuttle runs every half an hour. Staff was very friendly.
My flight left earlier in the morning so I couldn't try the breakfast. The restaurant close at 11pm so if you are arriving late, be sure you stop somewhere to get food because there is nothing walking distance.
For the price and convenience I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Michal C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your opinion about our hotel
I am very happy that you would like to come back to this hotel.
Hope to see you soon.
Best regards
Michal Calka
Hotel Manager

Reviewed July 11, 2013

As in other reviews I shall repeat that this is my favourite chain of hotel for price and comfort. This hotel in Warsaw was a new one and rooms were beautiful and comfortable with everything you need from lighting to laptop work desk to nice bathroom to big and comfy bed. Breakfast was simple but good. Dinner which they bought in from a catering company was very tasty. The vending machines are perfect for snacks. I love holiday inn express.
The only gripe was location was a bit out of the way, but you could ask at reception to get a free ride with their mini van to the airport which was a 5 minute drive away. From the airport there was a direct bus into the centre of town that took about 30 minutes and was very packed.
The hotel mini van will pick you up from airport for free, but you must call them from the airport, to tell them you are waiting.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank gabrieltheangel72
Reviewed July 11, 2013

New hotel located few minutes from the airport by car. Hotel makes free transfers by their own shuttle bus! Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Excellent hotel stuff, helpfull and professional during check-in/check-out procedure. Varied breakfast with hot meals (sausages and eggs). Hotel doesn't have restaurant but they serve very tasty hot meals form the bar... and polish draught beer which is fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business